- Price. The Suzuki Jimny is an affordable option for those who want 4WD capabilities but don’t want to spend a lot.
- Weight. The Jimny is light so it makes for an easy to drive and a hell-of-a lot of fun off-roader.
- Visibility. It has nice wide, tall windows so it’s easy to see what’s around you.
- Economy. This little 4WD clocks some pretty good fuel figures on-road.
- Fun. For all its faults, it’s a fun little car that makes for ok weekday transportation but really turns into a butterfly when you get it off-road.
- 2015 model introduces electronic stability control.
- Lacks power. The engine lacks power so getting to speeds on highways and freeways can be a bit frustrating.
- Boot space. While it’s high and can probably fit a suitcase, any odd-shaped luggage can become a problem. On a trip to the market, we had to fold down the back seats just to fit our market trolley.
- Bumpy. The Jimny is a short-wheelbase vehicle, so bad or bumpy roads make it a little uncomfortable.
- Comfort. Suzuki’s mini-4WD is based on an old-fashioned setup. The wheel doesn’t move, the cabin is narrow and the seats aren’t the most comfortable.
Click here to find out more about the Suzuki Jimny.