After awarding the first ever WhichCar style award to the Alfa Romeo 4C in January this year, our team of experts are now focused on finding the most stylish car from the last year. We’ve narrowed it down to the top 12, but now we need your help!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED.
Thanks to all those who entered and submitted their vote for the WhichCar 2017 Style Award. Congratulations to the following winners:
First Prize – Merina P. from SA
Runners Up – Christine J. from NSW and Peter L. from NSW
Using the poll below, pick the car you believe should be named the most stylish car for 2017. The top cars, as voted by you, will be assessed by a panel of judges drawn from the Automotive, Design and Publishing industries.
Everyone who votes goes in the draw to win 1 x $500 Visa gift card or 1 of 2 $250 Visa gift cards.
You have until November 21 to cast your vote and go in the draw to win the cash prizes.
WhichCar Style Awards 2016 – Top 12
How did we choose our shortlist? Based on a price limit of AU$100,000 for the base variant of each model along with the five WhichCar Style Award criteria:
- Design Innovation - Does it break new ground?
- Functional Ergonomics - How well does it work?
- Stand-out Features - Is there any X-Factor?
- Value For Money - Does the quality match the price?
- Target Market - Does it meet owner's wants and needs?
Our panel of experts will score the top cars using the above criteria. Our WhichCar Style Award judges are:
- Justine Cullen – Editor, Elle Magazine
- Tanya Buchanan – Editor, Belle Magazine
- Emma Vidgen – Editor, Real Living
- Michael Pickering – Editor, Men’s Style
- Ged Bulmer – General Manager and Publisher of Bauer Trader Motoring
- Paul Beranger – Automotive Design Consultant, former Head of Toyota Asia Pacific Design
The winner of the WhichCar Style Award will be announced at the Australian Motoring Awards, in Melbourne, on 1 February 2017
WhichCar is the ultimate new-car comparison site, designed to help Australian’s find the right car for them. The site provides expert, easy-to-understand information and sophisticated search tools to connect users with high quality videos, reviews, specifications and lifestyle content.
Want more? Check out our video from the 2016 Australian Motoring Awards...
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
We speak to Sony about its Vision-S master plans
Walkman, PlayStation, Xperia… electric car? Electronics maker draws up its own e-mobility future
How bored Rolls Royce buyers got creative during the pandemic
2020's pandemic gave Rolls buyers a lot more time to come up with ways to pimp their rides
Top 10 most bizarre car colour names
We pick out some the most creative, silliest and downright weird colour names