Total Ford News: 20
- NewsWatch Ford’s Mustang NASCAR and Mustang RTR tandem driftingVaughn Gittin Jr and Joey Logano get two Ponies sideways and smoking
- News1986 Ford RS200 for sale in AustraliaBlue Oval’s Group B legend now living in Brisbane and looking for new owner
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- NewsFirst Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 announced for auctionFord’s mega Mustang will be auctioned for a good cause
- Drag ChallengeFrank Marchese’s 200mph XW Fairmont takes out Drag Challenge 2018With a twin-turbo 450ci Ford under the bonnet and leaf springs under the rear, Frank Marchese’s seven-second XW is Australia’s quickest street car
- NewsGateway Bronco to build ‘as-new’ 1966-77 Broncos under license from FordAmerican resto company reaches licensing agreement with Ford to build ‘as-new’ 1966-77 Broncos.
- Drag ChallengeNine-second 440-cube XY GT at Drag ChallengePeter Haravitsidis’s XY Falcon takes out the runner-up spot in the Pacemaker Radial Aspirated class at Drag Challenge
- FeaturesLewis Cromey's Ford XM FalconYoung gun Lewis Cromey has been cruising around in this super-cool XM Falcon ute since he first got his licence
- Drag Challenge370ci Ford Capri runs nines at Drag ChallengeNathan Ghosn proves you don’t need a big tyre to play with the big boys
- NewsWondering what an NCAP zero-star car crash looks like? Well, it’s horrifying to watchThankfully, the Fiat Panda is no longer sold locally, because Euro NCAP has just awarded it a big fat zero safety score
- Drag ChallengeNine-second, Barra-powered XF Falcon at Drag ChallengeShane Neumann turned his dad’s ute from an original stocker into a nine-second Barra-powered weapon
- News2019 Ford Focus ST photos surfacePictures of Ford's next-gen Focus hot hatch have been leaked online
- Drag Challenge10-second Barra-powered XH pano does Drag Challenge in styleFord never sold its XH Falcons with Barra power, but Adrian Abela’s shows just how cool they can be with some turbo-fed DOHC six-pot grunt!
- Drag ChallengeAlon Vella’s Ford Capri wins Pacemaker Radial Aspirated at Drag Challenge 2018Alon Vella once again dominated his class to snare his fifth consecutive Radial Aspirated title in his all-motor, eight-second Mk1 Capri
- FeaturesOpinion: Can dual-cab utes be performance cars?Our December 2018 feature on "performance dual-cab utes" has left us wondering if this genre has proper MOTOR pedigree
- Drag Challenge1100hp turbo Barra XD Falcon survivor at Drag ChallengeSean Anthony’s XD Falcon is a 155mph monster thanks to a Pro Mod-turbocharged Barra
- Drag ChallengeFactory Five ’33 hot rod circuit racer at Drag ChallengeWe check out a ’33 Ford kit car that took it to the strip for Drag Challenge 2018
- Drag Challenge1000rwhp Barra-powered Ford Capri daily driver at Drag ChallengeMark Talbot’s nine-second Barra-powered Capri doubles as his everyday car!
- NewsFord wants to kill that new car smellIsn’t that the main reason that we buy a new car, dammit? Ford’s Chinese customers disagree, so they’re working to eradicate new car smell
- Drag ChallengeMid-eight-second Barra-powered Ford Cortina at Drag ChallengeCorey Benning swaps Cleveland V8 for turbo Barra power in his TD Cortina