Total Ford News: 20
- NewsMustang Supercar: technical deep dive galleryWe get up close and personal in Wheels’ March edition
- NewsHas Ford finally solved the bed hog problem?Ford uses vehicle active safety technology to keep greedy sleepers on their side of the bed
- Car StyleRoad Trip: Australia's top romantic drivesDon’t wait for Valentine’s Day – just jump in your car and drive. Here are a few Australian road trips to put in the diary for your next getaway.
- FeaturesChopped custom 1966 Ford XP Falcon sedanAs a Meguiars Superstars qualifier at Motorex 2018, David Scholz's 19-year odyssey to build his custom XP Falcon was well worth the wait
- NewsYanks go berserk for Ford RangerFord orders extra shifts to cope with demand
- FeaturesDani Richardson's Ford Falcon BA XR8We met Dani Richardson and Smokey Two, a Beat The Heat BA XR8 Ford sedan, while racing at the Ararat Hillclimb
- News2020 Subaru Liberty turbo unlikely to reach AustraliaSurprise return of the Subaru Liberty turbo at the Chicago motor show, but it’s almost certainly not coming to Australia
- MotorsportWhy the Ford Mustang Supercar looks so bizarreMutant ‘hall of mirrors’ appearance explained
- CarnageTurbo Taxi – Carnage episode 22The Turbo Taxi is back, but can it run 10s?
- NewsMazda MX-5 recalled for auto faultAlmost every automatic Mazda MX-5 sold in Australia since 2015 is subject to a national recall
- News2019 car sales off to a nervous startWeak consumer confidence continues to hang over the car industry, and Ford's Ranger is just one victim
- NewsFuel tax or road use tax – which would you prefer?New proposal from automotive body proposes the abolition of fuel excise tax in exchange for a user-pays system
- NewsMountune reveals Ford Focus RS m400x and m400RUK Ford tuning specialist Mountune brings max power to the already quick Mk 3 Ford Focus RS
- MotorsportFord Mustang Supercar racer officially launchesFord Performance shows Australia ‘what the Mustang Supercar really looks like’
- NewsNew Subaru Liberty may not make it to AustraliaNew Subaru Liberty sedan launches in the US this week, but current model may be the last for Australia
- FeaturesMassimo Ranieri's 1966 Ford MustangMassimo Ranieri bought his Ford Mustang from the USA as an unfinished project
- Drag ChallengeSarah Heaney's Barra-powered Ford EB FalconSarah Heaney waved the Barra flag for her first Street Machine Drag Challenge
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 2: Ford Mustang reviewIs Ford's facelifted Mustang more style than substance?
- FeaturesShow-quality 1980 Ford XD Falcon S-PackA quick Ford XD Falcon resto to replace Anthony Caruana's beloved first car somehow turned into this show-quality cruiser
- Car StyleWhichCar Style Awards 2019 – the ContendersThe biggest field of contenders in the WhichCar Style Award’s four-year history meets the largest – and most talented – pool of judges. Whose style reigns supreme?