Total Holden Calais News: 20
- NewsHolden Magnum ute matches Ferrari resale returnLast-of-the-line local ute goes up in value like a Ferrari 458 Speciale
- FeaturesThe 2018 Holden Commodore: From Melbourne to Sydney and backWe welcome the 2018 Commodore to our fair shores with a 3000km gauntlet from Melbourne to Sydney!
- NewsHolden brings back seven-year warranty for Commodore and EquinoxThe limited offer also includes five-year coverage for all other new Holden models
- FeaturesLSA-powered Holden VP Calais SleeperWith a tweaked LSA hidden under its stock bonnet, this VP Calais blends 90s cool and sleeper speed
- NewsHolden Commodore limited edition build numbers revealedNitrate Silver proves rarest colour of all VF Series II final editions
- Features700RWHP TURBO LS3-POWERED HOLDEN VL CALAIS - VMENTLIt might look demure, but Demetri Stamatis's turbo LS3-powered Calais is good for 700hp at the wheels
- Best Value CarsLarge under $65K: Australia’s Best Value Cars 2017Fancy a little luxe for not a lot of dosh? These big sedans have plenty to give.
- NewsFinal Aussie Holden Commodores completeFurther details and images of the last Holdens built in Australia arise
- NewsHolden Director production delayed, Commodore Motorsport and Magnum completeMinor production glitch delays Holden’s Calais V-based last local limited edition
- NewsHolden to retain Calais badgeNext-gen sports-luxury Commodore to retain classic name
- FeaturesAustralia’s Greatest Muscle Car – the 1980sThe global fuel crisis meant the ’80s were a tough comedown for Aussie muscle car fans
- NewsWhat’s new about Holden’s limited-edition CommodoresAll the tweaks and changes made by Holden for the commemorative Commodores that celebrate the end of Aussie production.
- FeaturesLS6-POWERED 1988 HOLDEN VL CALAISJoel Burgess built his first car into a pro touring masterpiece, then went out and kicked arse against brand new blown Mustangs and HSVs
- NewsTop 5 new sleeper sedan carsPowerful inside, shy about it on the outside, ready for undetected getaways
- Street Machine TVLS3-POWERED HOLDEN VK CALAIS 3FIVE5Jono Kelly's VK Calais is an LS3-powered burnout and street car
- AdviceRevealed: Where your new car comes fromYour shiny new ride probably won’t come from the country the badge represents.
- AdviceFord Mondeo v Holden Calais v Mazda 6 c Subaru Liberty v VW Passat: Which...They may not be the most fashionable cars on the market, but Australians still buy medium-to-large sized sedans (and sometimes wagons) in significant numbers.
- OpinionKeeping your licence on Australian roads is a matter of luckHaving a licence in Australia is not a right, nor is it any longer a privilege, it is simply and sadly a matter of luck
- FeaturesINTERVIEW WITH SENATOR RICKY MUIRSenator Ricky Muir talks about his experiences in Canberra's federal corridors of power
- FeaturesTop 15 images of 2015Our photographers' best efforts from the last 12 months.