Total Holden News: 20
- FeaturesTravis Harper's Holden VX CommodoreTravis Harper's stunning methanol-drinking Holden VX Commodore
- FeaturesHolden 355 stroker-powered 1973 HQ Monaro - TUFF QMark Simmonite's 1973 Holden HQ Monaro
- FeaturesEight-second LS-powered, stock-bottom-end Holden VH CommodoreFirst time out, Jordan McKey runs an 8.86 in a stock-bottom-end, 5.7L LS-powered, full-weight VH Commodore
- Car StyleRoad Trip: Australia's top romantic drivesDon’t wait for Valentine’s Day – just jump in your car and drive. Here are a few Australian road trips to put in the diary for your next getaway.
- NewsHolden, GM still silent about Inchcape import dealNo clear picture emerging on possible Holden import rights handover to Inchcape
- FeaturesBlown small-block Holden HK MonaroRob Cinanni's Holden HK Monaro gets a real workout from a blown small-block sending around 800 horses to the rear wheels
- FeaturesDr Larry Burns: Expert autonomous car consultantLarry Burns is Detroit royalty, born and bred into the car business. It makes him an unlikely evangelist to be preaching the end of driving as we know it
- FeaturesTubbed home-built 427-cube 1964 Holden EHJason Spiteri’s tubbed, ’caged, 675hp Holden EH streeter was built entirely at home
- FeaturesBare-metal LSX-powered 1968 Holden HK uteDaryl O'Sullivan's Holden HK Kingswood is already a pro touring masterpiece and it's still under construction
- OpinionWhat's next for Holden?What does it mean for Holden if General Motors changes the way it exports cars into Australia?
- FeaturesTribute 1972 Holden HQ MonaroRon McMillan & Tania Dodd's HQ Monaro is their own Aussie Rock 'n' Roll tribute
- NewsHolden owner General Motors to leave Australia?Breaking news suggests General Motors may exit the Australian market - but the Holden badge could stay
- News2019 car sales off to a nervous startWeak consumer confidence continues to hang over the car industry, and Ford's Ranger is just one victim
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 3: Holden Acadia reviewIs the Holden Acadia up to the task of reviving the Lion brand?
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 3: Holden Acadia vs RivalsHolden's Acadia battles it out with its established competition in a three-way showdown
- FeaturesTurbo Barra-powered HZ Holden ute - SANDBARRAChris Dicker turns the tables and puts a Ford motor in a GM product
- FeaturesNikki Bourke's Holden LC Torana GTR + 1925 DodgeNikki Bourke is an inspirational, get-out-and-do-it kind of gal with an unwavering passion for cars
- FeaturesGroup C-inspired 1977 Holden LX ToranaJohn Sandner's mint Holden LX Torana sedan harks back to a simpler time, with a killer modern twist
- FeaturesLS1-powered 1970 Holden HT Kingswood sleeperIt looks like grandpa's grocery-getter, but Ian Wright's Holden HT Kingswood packs a hefty LS-sized punch
- Features454-cube big-block 1971 Holden HQ PremierYoung gun Chicka Waight teamed up with his racecar builder dad to compete in Drag Challenge 2018