Total Holden News: 20
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- Drag Challenge600hp Holden VZ SS ute travels 4200km to compete in Drag ChallengeMatt Carey and his BLWNQUAD VZ SS ute won the Longest Distance Travelled trophy at DC 2018
- FeaturesHolden FB-EK historyThe 1960s brought new challenges from Ford and Chrysler, and a new style for Holden
- Drag ChallengeTurbo LS-powered VC Commodore at Drag Challenge 2018Dusty Benson returned to Drag Challenge with a near-1300hp turbo LS VC Commodore
- EventsHolden Nationals 2019 previewThe Holden Nationals is back for 2019 with a sell-out list of seriously tough lions
- NewsVideo: Holden Acadia, BMW X5 score ANCAP five starsLarge SUVs from Holden and BMW score maximum five-star safety rating, but ANCAP says X5 could be better
- Drag ChallengeBudget turbo LS1-powered HQ Kingswood at Drag ChallengeJustin Mitchell has ditched the much-abused aspirated LS1 in his HQ Kingswood for a turbo iron 5.3 and is ready to send it
- FeaturesCara Bertoli's LS1-powered Holden HZ uteCara used to drive an R34 Skyline, but today's she's kicking arse in something much cooler
- FeaturesHolden FE - FC historyIn terms of market share, the Holden FE and FC were amongst the most successful Aussie-built cars ever
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling SUVsNot all SUVs are created equal when it comes to the cargo department.
- NewsWin an LSX or LSA V8 with HoldenHolden is pressing the start button early in the New Year, firing up with “Power & the Passion”, a massive sales promotion launching on January 1
- Drag ChallengeStroker 383 Holden Commodore VN SS at Drag ChallengeMichael Ryder’s VN SS Commodore took on Drag Challenge without a blower, turbo or even EFI
- FeaturesHolden's 70th birthday - Blowin' GasketsToday is Holden’s 70th birthday; it should be a day for celebration, but it is what it is, and what it is apparently isn’t much
- FeaturesFX-FJ HoldensDon’t know the difference between an FX and an FJ Holden? What are they teaching in school these days? Look and learn
- Drag ChallengeEx-highway patrol VL Commodore runs sevens at Drag Challenge - VideoJohn Ricca’s 3.2-litre DOHC RB30 six-powered BT1 VL ran a 7.91 PB at Drag Challenge 2018
- NewsHolden safe as GM cuts 14,000 jobsHolden’s Australian engineering and design teams are safe despite huge cuts to parent company General Motors’ workforce in the US and Canada; President Trump threatens GM over...
- NewsThose GM Plant Closures in Numbers14,000 jobs set to go. Aussie Camaros safe for now.
- NewsHolden silent as parent company closes plants in US, CanadaHolden stays quiet as General Motors announces it will slash 15 per cent of its US workforce and dump several models in a cost-saving exercise
- Drag ChallengeNine-second Holden-powered SL/R Torana at Drag ChallengeJake Edwards explains how he turned his Summernats dyno-smashing LH Torana into a street machine for Drag Challenge
- Drag Challenge580hp blown LSA-powered LX Torana at Drag ChallengeDean Soderblom’s Torana sedan swapped from carby small-block to blown LS and now runs nines