THE latest issue of WHEELS magazine is now on sale, with the July issue headlined by our celebration of Porsche’s 70th anniversary. We’ve marked the birthday with three different covers, all available for public sale and each with its own hero car and colour palette. Inside, you’ll also find a mix of adventure drives, comparison tests and opinion, with the magazine available not only in print but digitally on your smartphone or tablet.
The digital edition of Australia’s leading motoring magazine can be delivered straight to Apple and Android devices. If you want early access, a digital subscription is priced at $49,99 for 13 issues.
To subscribe to Wheels in digital format, print or even both, pick from the links below or head to www.magshop.com.au/wheels
In the July 2018 issue of Wheels...
• Porsche turns 70 - Celebrating seven decades of sports car brilliance
• The Incredibles - We gather the 959, Carrera GT and 918 Spyder here in Australia
• Night at the Museum – It’s a lock-in at the shrine of Porsche heritage: the company collection in Zuffenhausen
• All-new 911 GT3 RS unleashed on the Nurburgring. Four litres of fury on the F1 circuit.
• The backstory on Volkswagen’s all-electric assault on Pikes Peak
• Pedal to the metal in Ford’s Fiesta ST, the car that’s spearheading the baby hot hatch revival
• Mercedes-AMG’s ballistic new G63 AMG – 375kW and a ladder-frame. Gnarly
• Stinger vs Mondeo vs Optima vs Camry vs Calais – for when an SUV isn’t the answer to every question
• Retro – BMW’s lithe and lovely 3.0 CSL. Why the Batmobile still matters
• The most incisive opinion from Inwood, Stahl and Carey plus special guest contributions from Walter Rohrl and Mark Webber
• Garage – Suzuki Swift Sport and Peugeot 3008 arrive in the Wheels garage, joining our imperious Volvo XC60 T8 and semi house-trained Kia Stinger GT
• Ferrari 488 GTB Spider, Audi R8 V10 Spyder, Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster: three diverse superstar drop tops. Are they better than their coupe siblings?