Total Peugeot Reviews: 20
- Reviews2019 Peugeot 2008 Allure reviewThe Peugeot 2008 is the oldest SUV in the company’s fleet, as well as the smallest and, some might say, the plainest. But when it comes to price, it’s surprisingly sharp.
- Reviews2019 Peugeot 508 reviewThe long-awaited return of the elegant Peugeot sedan
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 3008 GT-Line long-term review, part fiveTaking more than a breather... Fault in the fuel system sees Pug on the sidelines
- Car Comparisons2018 Renault Mégane RS 280 vs Honda Civic Type R vs Hyundai i30 N vs Peugeot 308...A tribe of opponents challenges the new Mégane RS for hot hatch hegemony
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 208 GTi Edition Definitive performance reviewFeisty final edition is this baby hot hatch’s final party trick
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 3008 GT-Line long-term review, part fourThe pro-SUV crowd welcomes another member to the movement
- ComparisonsSkoda Karoq v Nissan Qashqai v Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross v Peugeot 3008 comparison...Skoda’s Karoq is set to establish a beachhead in the compact SUV sector, but the popular Nissan Qashqai, the punchy Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross and the elegant Peugeot 3008 look...
- ComparisonsMazda CX-8 v Hyundai Santa Fe v Land Rover Discovery Sport v Peugeot 5008 v Skoda...If you've grown up but not given up, here are the seven-seat SUVs that matter
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 3008 Active reviewFrench wagon is a stylish alternative in a somewhat sober segment
- Car Comparisons2004 Holden Astra SRi Turbo vs Peugeot 206 GTi 180 comparison review: classic MOTORWhen Peugeot's 206 GTi 180 stepped in Australia's hot hatch ring, it had to prove itself against our then favourite hot hatch, the Astra SRi Turbo
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 3008 GT-Line long-term review, part threeWhy the lack of all-wheel drive is no bad thing
- ReviewsHyundai Santa Fe Highlander vs Peugeot 5008 GT comparison reviewStyle meets practicality in a diesel-powered seven-seat shootout
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 3008 GT-Line long-term review, part twoApplying an Aussie mindset to the French way of thinking
- ReviewsMazda CX-9 v Skoda Kodiaq v Peugeot 5008 comparison reviewPeugeot’s fresh and fashionably sleek seven-seater aims to take out two established Wheels favourites in this large SUV three-way
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 3008 GT-Line long-term review, part oneStyle and substance arrives from the French quarter
- Reviews2005 Renault Sport Clio Cup vs Peugeot 206 GTi comparison review: classic MOTORPeugeot, the king of hot hatchdom, is facing a coup. Renault’s Clio wants its crown
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 308 GTi 270: Hot Hatch Megatest 3rdBeguiling blend of elegance, aggression and ability
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 308 Allure quick reviewFunky French hatch remains fresh with model range refinement
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 308 GTi 270 quick performance reviewOverlooked hot-hatch scores a price cut
- Reviews2018 Peugeot 208 Range ReviewThe Peugeot 208 is a beautifully finished little hatch that oozes French charm. It uses entertaining but frugal engines and rides very comfortably. There is also a hotter 208 GTi.