Total Suzuki Reviews: 20
- Reviews2019 Suzuki Jimny reviewIt's the return of a legend
- ComparisonsVolkswagen Polo GTI vs Renault Clio RS vs Suzuki Swift Sport vs Peugeot 208 GTi...Who says you have to spend big to have fun? We grab four $30K hatches that prove driver’s-car bargains do exist
- Reviews2004 Suzuki Ignis Sport review: classic MOTORWhat can a boy racer buy new for 20 grand a decade and a half ago? Suzuki’s had the answer (again): the Ignis Sport
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Jimny ReviewWe finally get a chance to dirty the boots of Suzuki’s new diminutive off-roader and cult hero
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part fiveAs this Swift Sport returns, another arrives; it’s a brother’s keeper
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part fourBoosty Suzie sometimes struggles to lay power to pavement
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part threeWide open at Winton brings no wiltin’
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part twoSuzuki’s performance halo goes from zippy hatch to Zimmer frame in one lift
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift and Swift Sport Range ReviewThe new-generation Suzuki Swift packs a lot of driver appeal into a short, lightweight hatchback. Most Swifts make a lot of your smartphone, and auto braking is available.
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part oneThree-pot entree is finished; it’s time to get stuck into Suzuki’s main course
- ReviewsVolkswagen Polo v Mazda 2 v Suzuki Swift v Citroen C3 v Skoda Fabia comparison reviewTo Volkswagen’s all-new Polo, mainstream and left-field rivals are just a light breakfast, right?
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift GLX Turbo long-term review, part twoIn our second month with the GLX Turbo, everyone shares their love for the light hatch
- ReviewsVolkswagen Polo 85TSI v Suzuki Swift GLX Turbo comparison reviewHow far can your dollar take you in this hotly contested segment? We take two frontrunners aside to find out
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift GLX Turbo long-term review, part oneSuzuki's turbo triple arrives to whet the appetite while the Sport main course is prepared
- ReviewsSuzuki GLX Turbo v Mazda2 GT comparison reviewWe pit the Suzuki GLX Turbo against the well-respected, but ageing, Mazda2 GT to see which of these zippy light hatches delivers the most for around $23,000-$25,000.
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport reviewSuzuki cuts the weight to under a tonne and bolts in a turbo-four for a car that would make the old Swift GTi proud
- Reviews2007 Suzuki Swift Sport review: classic MOTORWith a tasty suspension and chassis package, Suzuki gets it right with its feisty hot hatch
- Reviews2010 Ozamphibian Platypus reviewIt’s certainly not every day you see a swimming Suzuki. Meet the Platypus.
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport reviewThe fifth-generation Suzuki Swift has added a Sport variant that straps on a turbocharger for the first time
- Custom 4x4sAlan Johnson’s modified Suzuki CollectionAlan Johnson, the man behind Piranha Offroad, has a not-so-secret passion: he loves super-tough, modified Suzuki 4X4s.