Total Suzuki Reviews: 20
- Reviews2004 Suzuki Ignis Sport review: classic MOTORWhat can a boy racer buy new for 20 grand a decade and a half ago? Suzuki’s had the answer (again): the Ignis Sport
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Jimny ReviewWe finally get a chance to dirty the boots of Suzuki’s new diminutive off-roader and cult hero
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part fiveAs this Swift Sport returns, another arrives; it’s a brother’s keeper
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part fourBoosty Suzie sometimes struggles to lay power to pavement
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part threeWide open at Winton brings no wiltin’
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part twoSuzuki’s performance halo goes from zippy hatch to Zimmer frame in one lift
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift and Swift Sport Range ReviewThe new-generation Suzuki Swift packs a lot of driver appeal into a short, lightweight hatchback. Most Swifts make a lot of your smartphone, and auto braking is available.
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport long-term review, part oneThree-pot entree is finished; it’s time to get stuck into Suzuki’s main course
- ReviewsVolkswagen Polo v Mazda 2 v Suzuki Swift v Citroen C3 v Skoda Fabia comparison reviewTo Volkswagen’s all-new Polo, mainstream and left-field rivals are just a light breakfast, right?
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift GLX Turbo long-term review, part twoIn our second month with the GLX Turbo, everyone shares their love for the light hatch
- ReviewsVolkswagen Polo 85TSI v Suzuki Swift GLX Turbo comparison reviewHow far can your dollar take you in this hotly contested segment? We take two frontrunners aside to find out
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift GLX Turbo long-term review, part oneSuzuki's turbo triple arrives to whet the appetite while the Sport main course is prepared
- ReviewsSuzuki GLX Turbo v Mazda2 GT comparison reviewWe pit the Suzuki GLX Turbo against the well-respected, but ageing, Mazda2 GT to see which of these zippy light hatches delivers the most for around $23,000-$25,000.
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport reviewSuzuki cuts the weight to under a tonne and bolts in a turbo-four for a car that would make the old Swift GTi proud
- Reviews2007 Suzuki Swift Sport review: classic MOTORWith a tasty suspension and chassis package, Suzuki gets it right with its feisty hot hatch
- Reviews2010 Ozamphibian Platypus reviewIt’s certainly not every day you see a swimming Suzuki. Meet the Platypus.
- Reviews2018 Suzuki Swift Sport reviewThe fifth-generation Suzuki Swift has added a Sport variant that straps on a turbocharger for the first time
- Custom 4x4sAlan Johnson’s modified Suzuki CollectionAlan Johnson, the man behind Piranha Offroad, has a not-so-secret passion: he loves super-tough, modified Suzuki 4X4s.
- Reviews2017 Suzuki Celerio ReviewThe Suzuki Celerio has an airy cabin that gives you more room than you get in most micro cars. It steers nicely, holds the road well, and is a lot of fun to drive.
- ComparisonsHolden Spark v Suzuki Ignis v Kia Picanto - Minority RetortTwo fresh players take on the reigning champ to see which tops our now-annual micro class match up