Total Abarth Reviews: 19
- Reviews2018 Abarth 595 Competizione quick performance reviewAbarth's hot-hatch is flawed, but a heap of fun
- Reviews2018 Abarth 595 Competizione First Drive Review2018 Abarth 595 Competizione: Unmistakable looks; serious performance; brilliant exhaust note
- Reviews2018 Abarth 595 Competizione quick reviewFast n’ feisty, this tiny Italian has bucket-loads of charm and charisma
- Reviews2018 Abarth 595 Competizione ReviewAn updated version of Abarth’s most potent model on offer in Australia – the 595 Competizione.
- Reviews2016 Mazda MX-5 Long term review p5Meeting the Mazda MX-5's turbocharged Italian cousin: Fiat Abarth's 124 Spider
- ReviewsSubaru BRZ vs Mazda MX-5 2.0 vs Abarth 124 SpiderGot a skidpan in your backyard and a rear-drive itch that needs scratching? Step this way...
- Reviews2017 Fiat Abarth 124 Spider Range ReviewThe Abarth 124 Spider is a rear-drive sports car built for wind-in-the-hair enthusiasts from the Mazda MX-5. A turbo engine up front adds zest to the lightweight two-seater.
- Reviews2016 Abarth 124 Spider reviewNoodles with Bolognese sauce anyone?
- Reviews2016 Abarth 124 Spider reviewWe spend time with the little Italian roadster, with a Japanese skeleton
- ReviewsFiat Abarth 124 Spider: 8 things you didn’t knowThere is more to this Italian roadster than meets the eye.
- ReviewsFiat Abarth 124 Spider Quick ReviewTake a proven platform, put a turbo engine under the bonnet, let Italians design it, and you get the Abarth 124 Spider.
- Reviews2016 Abarth 595 ReviewEspresso-sized hatch lacks appropriate kick
- ReviewsAbarth 695 Biposto reviewSpend almost $100K on a Fiat 500 and you could end up in the madhouse – one way to describe the unhinged 695 Biposto
- Reviews2016 Fiat Abarth 595 reviewAbarth used to translate as Italian for expensive. Not any more
- ReviewsFiat Abarth 595: 9 things you didn’t knowThe Fiat Abarth 595 is a new entry point to the Italian brand’s performance focused line-up. Here are a few facts and figures about it.
- Reviews2016 Fiat Abarth 595 Quick ReviewIt’s the cheapest Abarth ever sold in Australia, but does the new entry-level Abarth 595 live up to its feisty Italian heritage? Read on to find out.
- ReviewsAbarth 595 Competizione reviewFiat’s piccolo-sized hot-hatch still offers big grins
- Reviews2015 Abarth 695 Biposto reviewYou've never seen a 500 like this: a wild and exclusive race-bred Italian pocket rocket that takes the cutesy Fiat 500 base and turns the wick up to extreme
- ReviewsAbarth 695 Assetto Corse reviewAbarth’s little racer eats circuits for breakfast