Total Audi A3 News: 20
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz A180 isn’t the cheapest Merc you can buyThe entry level Mercedes-Benz A-Class isn’t even the cheapest premium hatch you can buy, but its standard kit includes digital dash and artificial intelligence
- Car StyleTop 5 Cars with the longest electric rangeHow far can you go at 0.0L/100km of petrol? In this day in age, pretty darn far!
- AdviceTop Five: Most Fuel Efficient Cars on sale in AustraliaThe world is now fueled by technology - you might be surprised by the figures of the five most fuel efficient cars on sale right now.
- AdviceBMW 1-Series vs Alfa Romeo Giulietta vs Peugeot 308 – Which Car Should I Buy?We look at which premium hatchback is best for city driving, reliability and value for money, while looking and feeling good at the same time.
- News2017 Audi A3 and S3 range updatedAudi Australia rejigs is volume-selling hatchback for 2017, with a slight price rise offset by fatter equipment lists and new powertrains.
- AdviceTop 8 environmentally-friendly carsThere was a strong electric vehicle vibe at the recent Paris Motor Show, but Australia still lags behind the rest of the world when it comes to electron-powered automobiles....
- AdviceDiesel engine pros and consIs a diesel powered vehicle right for you?
- AdviceWhich type of electric vehicle is right for you?Cutting down on fossil fuels is a good thing, but there’s a lot more to consider when purchasing an electric, hybrid or plug-in hybrid car.
- Car Style5 cars you didn't know share platformsYou might be surprised to know what your new car shares a platform with.
- AdviceCar buyer’s guide: Is now the time to buy a premium small car?In a new WhichCar series, we reveal upcoming updates or major changes for Australia’s most popular vehicles.
- AdviceRevealed: Where your new car comes fromYour shiny new ride probably won’t come from the country the badge represents.
- AdviceFinding a suitable Uber carThinking of becoming a freelance chauffeur and jumping on the non-Taxi-taxi bandwagon? We throw a few options your way.
- AdviceAudi Matrix LED headlight technology: does it work?Car makers can never be accused of living in the dark ages when it comes to innovation, and manufacturers continue to develop ever-cleverer tech for night driving.
- NewsToyota takes back its VFACTS passenger car crownThe Toyota Corolla has triumphed over the Hyundai i30 to regain its crown as top-selling passenger car of the month.
- NewsVolvo model overhaul complete by 2020It’s all change at Gothenburg as the Volvo XC90 will be Swede’s oldest model within four years
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz A-Class spy picsBehold the first images of the next-gen Mercedes-Benz A-Class, promising more space and better efficiency
- AdviceTop 5 most fuel efficient carsElectric cars lead the way for fuel efficiency, followed closely by petrol-electric hybrids.
- NewsVolvo XC40 SUV and 40-series sedan previewed by conceptsTwo concept cars point the way forward for Volvo’s compact SUV and sedan.
- Car StyleTop five most powerful plug-in hybridsThese plug-in electric hybrids may be environmentally friendly, but their power will shock you.
- NewsAustralian sales spike for fuel-efficient carsAustralian new-car buyers set a new record in fuel-efficient car sales.