Total Bentley Bentayga News: 20
- NewsBentley Bentayga to tackle Pikes Peak with Rhys MillenTwo-time Pikes Peak winner Rhys Millen set to tackle the Race to the Clouds
- NewsBentley creates biometrically sealed safeIn a world of facial recognition and fingerprint scanning smartphones, Bentley has unveiled a lockable storage compartment sealed with a touch
- Events2018 Geneva Motor Show: Bentley Bentayga adds plug-in powerBentley’s first hybrid model also introduces the smallest engine to the luxury car – and SUV – maker’s line-up
- News2018 Bentley Bentayga V8 revealedSuper-luxe SUV soon to come with 404kW petrol V8 in ‘most sporting guise to date’
- NewsBentley Bentayga Field Sports by Mulliner comes out, guns blazingLatest Bentley Bentayga Mulliner special stuffs boot with booze, smokes and guns
- FeaturesTop 5 quickest SUVs you can buy todayPracticality doesn’t have to come at the expensive of performance when it comes to these big bruisers
- FeaturesCan you guess how much these ridiculous options cost?Luxury vehicles have some truly insane options. Can you pick how much they cost?
- FeaturesBentley’s Mulliner division is turning Bond films into crazy realityFlamethrowers, ejector seats and unwelcome alligators all feature in the bizarre world of Bentley’s in-house customisation service
- NewsBentley unleashes Bentayga Mulliner Falconry editionBentley broadens the Mulliner line-up with a second Bentayga special edition for falconry enthusiasts
- NewsBentley Mulliner variants could be followed by broader Supersports rangeBentley Bentayga to lead the way for all-model Mulliner variants – and the performance-oriented Supersports badge could be slapped onto a widear range of Bentley models too.
- NewsSUV sales explodeAussies sweeten on the sports utility vehicle
- FeaturesUgliest Performance Car of 2016: Bentley BentaygaSome of the best and worst lookers of 2016
- FeaturesBest features of 2016, part 2We look at the best features we’ve put together in 2016. In part 2 we go to Bathurst and Le Mans, delve into the Mercedes inner sanctum, chat to Ferrari’s design boss, drive a...
- FeaturesBentley Bentayga: Fit for a princeIt’s the Queen’s marque of choice, so surely Bentley’s big luxury SUV is the perfect car for our own outback monarch. We visit Prince Leonard in remote Hutt River to find out
- AdviceTop five fast SUVs you can buyThese cars will make most sport cars sweat in a straight line, all while hauling your entire family.
- NewsBentley Bentayga Diesel is finally a realityThe triple-boosted CI version of the uber SUV is coming to Australia with a smaller price tag than the W12
- Car StyleFive things to make family cars more child friendlyCar makers need to think more about children’s needs when pitching their vehicles as family cars.
- AdviceSpring Racing Carnival: Four cars to show up in styleSpring Racing Carnival is upon us. So dust off the suit or the fascinator, pop the champagne and pack the ultimate car picnic to enjoy at the races.
- Car Style5 cars you didn't know share platformsYou might be surprised to know what your new car shares a platform with.
- Car Style7 Cars you would have to be crazy to ownThese are the cars that you have to be a bit mental to have in your garage.