Total BMW i3 News: 20
- News2019 BMW i3 galleryBMW’s all-electric hatch gains more battery power to double its original range to 260km
- NewsBMW has little clue how many EVs it will sellPredictions vary hugely on electric car take-up
- NewsElectric vehicles suitable for average Aussie commuters say statisticsAustralia is a big country, but 2016 Census figures show most Aussies could travel to and from work all week before having to charge their EVs
- NewsBMW shuns all-electric sports carBattery technology can provide performance, not dynamics, according to BMW
- FeaturesSeven electric cars to be excited about in 2018Like it or not, electrified drivetrains are arriving fast. Here are seven bound for Australia in 2018 that we’re pretty amped about.
- NewsBMW i3S brings its quirky electric goodness to AustraliaFirst examples of BMW’s sportier i3S arrive Down Under, highlighting the fun side of EVs
- NewsBritain taps diesel cars to pay for EV-driven futureThe UK gets proactive about electric cars. Meanwhile in Australia …
- News2018 BMW i3 and i3s price and featuresBMW Australia’s compact eco-car gets a mid-life update – and two sporty new variants – for 2018.
- NewsBMW i3 ad banned for promoting street racingA new advertisement featuring the all-electric i3 has been banned by the ad watchdog for promoting street racing
- AdviceIncoming: New cars to look forward to this December, and January 2018We list the new releases landing by January 2018, and shine a spotlight on a few standouts
- NewsBMW i3s arrives with i3 mid-life updateUpdated BMW i3 to roll out at Frankfurt along with more a driver-focused and tuned-up i3s
- Car StyleTop 5 Cars with the longest electric rangeHow far can you go at 0.0L/100km of petrol? In this day in age, pretty darn far!
- AdviceTop Five: Most Fuel Efficient Cars on sale in AustraliaThe world is now fueled by technology - you might be surprised by the figures of the five most fuel efficient cars on sale right now.
- FeaturesA BMW i3 in Norway Does the brave new world of EV's already exist?Norway leads the world in EV-sales, by a long way. We travelled there with a BMW i3 to experience the future of motoring.
- AdviceCar buyers guide – Is now the best time to buy an electric car?Considering breaking with the bowser and fuelling your commute with electrons instead? Here’s what you need to consider.
- AdviceAustralia’s EV charging networkCharging infrastructure is improving in Australia, although, not quite fast enough for electric vehicle owners.
- FeaturesBMW i3 drifted by Rauno AaltonenWorld’s coolest pensioner proves gravel makes any car fun
- NewsMini Countryman plug-in hybrid could be heading to AustraliaMini Australia has the Countryman PHEV on its wishlist, but has yet to finalise a business case for what could be its first hybrid model Down Under
- OpinionWhat it's like to live with an electric carAnna held on tight to the keys of her BMW i3 as she discovered what it would be like to take a step closer to her dream of becoming an eco-warrior.
- NewsWheels editor Glenn Butler calls it a dayAfter almost three years at the helm and 36 action-packed editions, Wheels editor Glenn Butler has called it a day