Limited to 250 units, the Alltrack Wolfsburg raises the price ceiling of the Passat range to $54,990, with extra equipment over the $50,790 Passat Alltrack 140TDI wagon that currently tops the range.
The extra $4200 brings a host of extras including kit that’s new to the Passat including:
- 9.2-inch Discover Pro infotainment system with gesture control
- Volkswagen Media Control app-based remote system
- Forward and reverse Manoeuvre auto braking
- ‘Easy Entry/Easy Exit’ powered seats with memory
Other standard features over the Passat Alltrack 140TDI include:
- Black Nappa leather
- Active Info Display
- 19-inch Albertville alloys
- Adaptive Chassis Control
- LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Premium LED tail lights
- Ambient interior lighting
- Powered tailgate
- Titanium black headliner
- Brushed aluminium dash inserts
- Piano Black centre console
- Steering wheel gear shift paddles
- Tinted rear windows
- Wolfsburg crest badging
Optional extras include a panoramic sunroof ($2000) and Atlantic Blue or Manganese Grey metallic paint ($700). Pure White is also available for no extra cost.
The Wolfsburg Edition shares the Passat Alltrack's 140kW/400Nm 2.0-litre diesel turbo and six-speed wet dual-clutch drivetrain with 4Motion all-wheel-drive.
Luggage capacity is 650 litres which extends to 1780 litres with the rear seats folded down.