After awarding the Audi A4 as the 2017 WhichCar style award winner in February this year, our team of experts are now focused on finding the most stylish car from the last year. We’ve narrowed it down to the top 12, but now we need your help!
Using the poll below, pick the car you believe should be named the most stylish car for 2018. The top cars, as voted by you, will be assessed by a panel of judges drawn from the Automotive, Design and Publishing industries.
Everyone who votes goes in the draw to win 1 x $500 Visa gift card or 1 of 2 $250 Visa gift cards. But be quick, voting closes November 12, 2017!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS:
Major Prize Winner: Donna V
Runner Up Prize Winners: Maddie G, VIC, and Judith J, NSW
WhichCar Style Awards 2018 – Top 12
1. Alfa Romeo Giulia
2. Audi Q2
3. Hyundai Kona
4. Kia Stinger
5. Lexus LC Coupe
6. Mercedes-Benz E-Class coupe
7. Peugeot 3008
8. Range Rover Velar
9. Suzuki Ignis
10. Toyota C-HR
11. Volkswagen Arteon
12. Volvo XC60
How did we choose our shortlist?
- Design Innovation - Does it break new ground?
- Functional Ergonomics - How well does it work?
- Stand-out Features - Is there any X-Factor?
- Value For Money - Does the quality match the price?
- Target Market - Does it meet owner's wants and needs?
Our panel of experts will score the top cars using the above criteria. Our WhichCar Style Award judges are:
- Justine Cullen – Editor, Elle Magazine
- Tanya Buchanan – Editor, Belle Magazine
- Emma Vidgen – Editor, Real Living
- Michael Pickering – Editor, Men’s Style
- Ged Bulmer – General Manager and Publisher of Bauer Trader Motoring
- Paul Beranger – Automotive Design Consultant, former Head of Toyota Asia Pacific Design
The winner of the WhichCar Style Award will be announced at the Australian Motoring Awards, in Melbourne, on January 24th 2018.
WhichCar is the ultimate new-car comparison site, designed to help Australian’s find the right car for them. The site provides expert, easy-to-understand information and sophisticated search tools to connect users with high quality videos, reviews, specifications and lifestyle content.
Want more? Check out our video from the 2017 Australian Motoring Awards...