Total Ford Ranger Reviews: 20
- ReviewsHolden Colorado LT 2019 quick reviewIf you're in the market for a dual-cab ute and the Colorado isn't on the list, you're not looking hard enough
- 4x4OTYFord Ranger Raptor crowned 4x4 of the Year2.0-litre-powered Raptor reaps top honours following a gruelling testing process.
- 4x4OTY2018 Custom 4x4 of the Year: WINNERDuramax V8-powered Ranger wins 2018 Custom 4X4OTY.
- Custom 4x4sCustom Dana 60-equipped Ford PXII RangerAn open cheque and no rules … the right way to build a Ranger.
- 4x4OTYFord Ranger Raptor: 2019 4x4 of the Year contenderIs this the 2.0-litre four that could?
- 4x4OTYFord Ranger XLT: 2019 4x4 of the Year contenderNew powertrain and significant chassis tweaks makes the XLT an attractive option.
- Car Comparisons2018 Ford Ranger Raptor vs HSV SportsCat performance comparison reviewThey’re not cheap, nor very quick, so how can these high-riding diesel utes possibly qualify as performance cars?
- 4x4 Comparisons2018 HSV Colorado SportsCat vs Ford Ranger Raptor 4x4 comparison reviewAny ute can be improved from stock, but why do it yourself when you can buy pre-enhanced units like this duo?
- 4x4OTY2018 Custom 4x4 of the YearVote for your Custom 4X4OTY for a chance to win a Maxxis voucher valued at up to $2000.
- Road Tests2019 Ford Ranger first drive 4x4 reviewThe 2019 Ranger may look similar to its predecessor, but delve deeper and there’s plenty to keep it at the pointy end of the dual-cab market.
- Reviews2019 Ford Ranger Range ReviewThe Ford Ranger is a rugged ute with light steering that tows and carries very well, with good safety and excellent phone integration. Ranger 4WDs are very capable off road.
- ReviewsMid-2018 4x4 Sales Report Card: #2 Ford RangerAfter knocking off the Hilux last year, the Ranger has been pipped at the post at 2018’s halfway point.
- Custom 4x4sCustom Stretched Ford Ranger reviewBigger, faster and longer; is this the Ranger Ford should have built?
- Reviews2018 Ford Ranger XLT review: Wheels Ute Megatest 2ndContinuous improvements make the only truly Australian-conceived ute world class
- Reviews2018 Ford Ranger vs Mercedes-Benz X-Class vs Toyota Hilux vs VW Amarok outback...A three-pointed star in the northern Flinders Ranges might be a rare sight, but that’s where we took the X-Class for its first outback stoush against three top rivals.
- Road Tests2018 Ford Ranger Raptor testedFord applied the Raptor treatment to the Ranger pick-up, but does it deliver the performance buyers want?
- Reviews2018 Ford Ranger Raptor review‘Built To Be Punished’ screams the promo material, which sounds like a challenge. The Blue Oval’s desert stormer will have to be tougher than teak to make good on that claim...
- ReviewsReaders’ 4x4s: Toyota wagon galoreVenerated Cruisers lock out this month's Readers' Rigs
- Reviews2018 Ute Test: Results and verdictNine utes, but only one winner...
- Reviews2018 Ute Test: Ford Ranger XLTFord’s PX Ranger is proof that Australia is the perfect place to design and develop a ute. Hopefully, there will be more of it.