Total Infiniti Reviews: 20
- Reviews2018 Infiniti QX80 performance reviewIt’s got a V8, but it also weighs 2783kg
- 4x4 Comparisons2018 Lexus 450d vs Lexus LX570 vs Infiniti QX80 4x4 comparison reviewHave money to spend on a prestige 4x4 and don’t want a Range Rover? How about one of these?
- ReviewsInfiniti QX80 v Lexus LX570 comparison reviewDown and dirty with the Infiniti QX80 and Lexus LX570, to find out which one scrubs up best
- Reviews2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport long-term review: Part 5Mixed feelings follow our Infiniti out the door
- Reviews2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport long-term review: Part 4Uncorking the Infiniti’s brutal twin-turbo V6
- Reviews2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport long-term review: Part 3We find a cruising speed and focus on the cabin of this Japanese luxo-rocket
- Reviews2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport long-term review: Part 2Month two sends the relationship into murky waters as the connection fails
- Road Tests2018 Infiniti QX80 first driveThe QX80 has gone under the knife and stepped into the 2018 market with a sharp new look.
- Reviews2018 Infiniti QX80 S Premium reviewInfiniti’s hulking luxo barge goes under the knife – and is all the better for it.
- Reviews2018 Infiniti QX80 S Premium quick reviewInfiniti gives its biggest model a facelift and a spec adjustment for 2018
- Reviews2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport long-term review: Part 1Trying to spark a flame with Infiniti’s new exec express
- Reviews2018 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport vs Lexus RC350 vs BMW 440i comparison reviewIn the sales race for best business class coupe, can an edge on price help two sizzling new Japanese edge out the best from the Fatherland?
- Reviews2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport ReviewPowerhouse engine looking for a place to call home.
- Reviews2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport reviewNissan’s 4 Series-fighter scorches Aussie soil
- Reviews2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport quick reviewInfiniti, Nissan’s luxury brand, has injected a bit of Godzilla's DNA into its BMW 3 Series fighter
- Reviews2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport quick reviewInfiniti’s twin-turbo V6 performance flagship is now in the country, with a strong standard equipment list and commendable bang-for-buck for a reasonable $88,900.
- Reviews2017 Infiniti Q60S Red Sport reviewTHE $88,900 Infiniti Q60S Red Sport arrives as the Japanese carmaker’s performance-oriented halo model, equipped with a twin-turbo V6 and flexing a sizable 298 kilowatts.
- ReviewsInfiniti Q30 GT vs Audi A3 1.0 TFSI vs BMW 118i vs Mercedes-Benz A180 comparison...Infiniti takes on the established entry premium hatch hierarchy…with unexpected results
- Reviews2017 Infiniti Q60 S ReviewTHE Infiniti Q60 S makes for a refreshing alternative to the European set. However, it doesn’t quite supersede them.
- Reviews2016 Infiniti Q50 long term car review, part 2Corby concedes that (other) people can settle for ‘nice’. But finds himself questioning whether it’s nice enough to be considered a premium player.