This month Wheels celebrates Ferrari’s 70th birthday with a special collector’s edition.
Spearheading 29 pages of Maranello Magic is Carey’s first drive of the fastest Ferrari yet, the 812 Superfast, which he declares is “the world’s best front-engined GT car.”
Robbo weighs in and names his 10 favourite Ferraris of all time, and the models the underwhelmed him. Wheels also tracks down the only Australian ever to score a factory Ferrari racing seat for an exclusive interview.
Also inside this edition
- Honda Civic Type R tracked and tested – but can it quell a hot hatch rebellion with new rivals from Volkswagen and Renault?
- Kia Stinger on the limit at the Nurbugring – the verdict is in!
- Kia Picanto, Holden Spark and Suzuki Ignis duke it out for micro-class honours
- Lexus’s toughest critic, Peter Robinson, drives the brand’s new flagship, the Lexus LC 500
- Driven: Subaru XV, Audi RS5, Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 Spyder, Holden Astra sedan, Nissan X-Trail, Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, E-Class Coupe, BMW’s battery-packed 5-Series
Join us for the ride in this August edition. To subscribe, go to magshop.com.au/wheels, the iPad via the iTunes Store or on Android devices via Google Play.