Read our exclusive track test of Kia’s Commodore-baiting Stinger, and a behind-the-scenes look at the engineering that made it possible.
ALSO INSIDE THIS EDITION
- First drives of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Holden’s Captiva-switching Equinox, Audi Q5 and RS3 sedan, Renault Megane GT wagon
- Wheels Car of the Year: Early contenders form a neat queue
- The rise, rise, and rise, of the Korean car
- Takata airbag recall and why you should act now
- Holden’s German link and the Aussie war heroes who made it possible
- Little differences: Is the Volkswagen Golf 7.5 still our hatchback benchmark?
- Electrifying performance: Porsche’s second-gen Panamera hybrid
- Garage: Mini Countryman, Subaru Impreza in; Toyota Prius, BMW X1, Holden Astra and Mazda CX-9.
Join us for the ride in this September edition. To subscribe, go to magshop.com.au/wheels or visit the iTunes Store to download the iPad edition or Google Play for Android devices.