Read our exclusive track test of Kia’s Commodore-baiting Stinger, and a behind-the-scenes look at the engineering that made it possible.
ALSO INSIDE THIS EDITION
- First drives of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Holden’s Captiva-switching Equinox, Audi Q5 and RS3 sedan, Renault Megane GT wagon
- Wheels Car of the Year: Early contenders form a neat queue
- The rise, rise, and rise, of the Korean car
- Takata airbag recall and why you should act now
- Holden’s German link and the Aussie war heroes who made it possible
- Little differences: Is the Volkswagen Golf 7.5 still our hatchback benchmark?
- Electrifying performance: Porsche’s second-gen Panamera hybrid
- Garage: Mini Countryman, Subaru Impreza in; Toyota Prius, BMW X1, Holden Astra and Mazda CX-9.
Join us for the ride in this September edition. To subscribe, go to magshop.com.au/wheels or visit the iTunes Store to download the iPad edition or Google Play for Android devices.
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your monthly fix of news, reviews and stories on the greatest cars and minds in the automotive world.
Mercedes-AMG gives mid-life updates to GT 4-door Coupé, Australia to miss out
Revisions come for Merc-AMG four-door but Australia won't get six-cylinder models
Updated Ssangyong Musso pricing and features
SsangYong's budget ute gets an overhaul
Genesis GV60 EV spied inside and out
With its new G80 Electric limo already out in the open, Genesis's next electric vehicle is this: the GV60 small SUV