Total Volkswagen News: 20
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg Launch Edition previewedJust one variant of the new highly specced 2019 Volkswagen Tourareg available in Australia for most of 2019
- NewsSpecial Edition Peugeot 308 GTi Sport comes with driver trainingThe lower-priced limited-run hot Peugeot brings more aggressive looks and some complementary instruction to help contain its 200kW/330Nm grunt
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc and T-Cross shown off in AustraliaVW’s new small SUV hopes have made their Australian debut, but they won’t arrive for another 12 months
- NewsStep inside this life-size Lego Volkswagen KombiIt turns out there is a career in Lego building, if this amazing VW Kombi is anything to go by
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 5: 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan reviewNoelle takes to the desert to test the new Volkswagen Touareg... and a camel.
- News2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI gets driveaway pricing as supply improvesFresh shipments of the second last Mk VII Golf GTI offered at driveaway pricing until March
- News2019 Volkswagen Caddy Beach is a Kombi for a new ageVolkswagen Australia re-enters the campervan market with the pint-sized Caddy Beach camper
- NewsAll-new Subaru Outback slated for 2020The popular Subaru Outback will be completely made over for its next generation and should arrive in Australia in 2020
- NewsElectric Volkswagen Golf nears end of epic Amsterdam-Sydney roadtripDutchman drives VW Golf from the Netherlands to Australia using free electricity and the kindness of strangers
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 4: Car of the Year finalists revealedWe take a look at which cars fronted-up to the COTY main stage
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: 2019 PreviewElectrified buggies, MPVs and revived brands: these are some of Geneva Motor Show's most anticipated reveals
- AdviceWhichCar should I buy… hatch or SUV for our dad?What's the best car for a widower who's keen to stay mobile – a high-riding compact SUV, or a nimble hatch?
- NewsVolkswagen confirms T-Roc R with Nürburgring test videoCamo car hits up the Green Hell with R development drivers at the wheel
- COTYMeet the COTY finalists: Volkswagen PoloThink COTY is all unattainable exotica? Try an $18k Polo for size…
- News200 jobs to go at Ford Australia as more global engineering work comes inFord head office guarantees $500 million R&D spend in Australia, but 205 local jobs will be lost
- NewsVolkswagen Golf GTI TCR launched overseasGolf R power for VW’s front-drive icon, but no local timing yet
- NewsVolkswagen Amarok V6 gets the Arctic Trucks treatmentAmarok AT35 is the latest wildly modified 4x4 from Iceland’s Arctic Trucks.
- NewsConfirmed: next Volkswagen Amarok will be a Ford RangerVW and Ford bosses confirm plans to share commercial vehicle technology, including dual-cab ute platform
- News2020 Volkswagen Golf GTI set to pack 224kW: reportThe eighth-gen GTI will have more power than the current Golf R according to German media
- NewsVFACTS December 2018: We reveal Australia's favourite brands in 2018Toyota dominated Australia's new car sales charts for the 16th year running in 2018, while other once-loved brands fell sharply.