Total Volkswagen News: 20
- NewsEverything we know about the Mk8 Volkswagen GolfA new VW Golf is less than a year away
- NewsThe 2019 Volkswagen Touareg SUV is so stylish, it borders on smugArriving in Australia in May 2019, the new Volkswagen Touareg is packed with enough technology to ruffle some luxury car feathers
- MotorsportVW I.D R could topple Porsche’s outright Nurburgring recordVolkswagen is considering an attack on the Nordschleife lap record using its electric Pikes Peak champion
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg: 18 facts you need to know nowThe all-new 2019 Volkswagen Touareg large SUV is luxurious, technologically advanced and a stunner on the road. Here are 18 more facts you need to know now.
- FeaturesTop 5 Bodyroll-loving SportscarsImmaculately balanced models that use soft suspension to engage the driver
- NewsVolkswagen aims to broaden ‘R’ performance rangeR division’s new boss has new models in mind, and VW Australia’s interested
- NewsFord, Volkswagen set to share dual-cab ute platformsGlobal VW boss says it makes sense for VW Amarok to partner up with Ford Ranger
- NewsVolkswagen baby ute concept will spawn pint-sized production pick-upTiguan-based small ute brings versatile folding cab for more tray space
- NewsSEMA 2018: APR reveals 400kW Volkswagen Golf RLMSThis is the like the offspring of the Golf R400 concept and a TCR car
- NewsVolkswagen Amarok ‘too powerful for TV’ ad banned… for being too powerful for TVVW Amarok V6 ad feels wrath of ad board despite extensive use of modelling to ‘fake’ high speed scenes
- NewsSEMA 2018: Custom 2019 Volkswagen Jettas head to SEMAThese Jettas will make you wish we had them in Australia
- NewsVW Golf GTI TCR racer lands in AustraliaAustralia’s newest touring car category has another contender
- News2019 Volkswagen T-Cross compact SUV revealedVW T-Cross will take compact crossover fight to Mazda and Mitsubishi with fuel-miser petrol engines and high levels of safety tech across the range – but Australia will have to...
- News2019 Volkswagen Golf prices and features announcedVolkswagen Australia slims down the number of Golf variants, bringing the price of entry up, while diesels disappear.
- NewsVolkswagen T-Cross teased ahead of revealVW’s long wait for a compact SUV rival to the Mazda CX-3 is almost over… and if this teaser is any indication, digital dashboards are just part of the high-tech mix
- NewsVolkswagen reduces service costs by up to $400Buy your Volkswagen services up front and you can save some serious coin
- NewsVW Caddy Beach campervan displayed at 2018 Melbourne LeisurefestVeedub’s Caddy ‘Shack’ makes public appearance.
- NewsVolkswagen Arteon time attack car specs revealedDubbed the ‘ART3on’, this VW lays down sub-4sec 0-100km/h sprints
- NewsMillion-dollar VW Beetle barn find for saleTime capsule Beetle offered for sale for the first time, having sat idly for half a century
- NewsVolkswagen has been testing a 5-cylinder Golf RWhat’s Volkswagen up to at the Nürburgring?