Alfa Romeo Giulia
Alfa Romeo Giulia
Total Alfa Romeo Giulia Reviews: 12
- ReviewsAlfa Romeo Giulia Veloce quick reviewThe most potent four-cylinder Alfa Romeo Giulia is a piece of Italy that won’t leave you wanting
- Reviews2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV quick reviewAlfa’s accomplished alternative to the German musclemen comes packed with a twin-turbo punch and loads of Italian individuality
- ComparisonsAlfa Giulia v Audi A4 v BMW 4 Series v Jaguar XE v Mercedes-Benz C-classGermany finds itself fighting on two fronts in the medium executive sector. Can it prevail? Or will Alfa Romeo and Jaguar’s pincer manoeuvre prove successful?
- ReviewsAlfa Romeo Giulia quick reviewEntry version of Alfa’s mid-size executive sedan packages engineering brilliance without the frills
- ReviewsAlfa Romeo Giulia QV vs Mercedes-AMG C63 S vs BMW M3 Competition comparisonCan Italy's latest super sedan challenge the German establishment?
- Reviews2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce reviewMid-range Italian tries its best QV impersonation
- ComparisonsAlfa Romeo Giulia Super v Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport v BMW 420i Gran Coupe comparisonThe most hyped Alfa Romeo in decades takes on the updated 4 Series Gran Coupe and our reigning champ, the Jaguar XE, for mid-spec luxury sedan supremacy
- Reviews2017 Audi S4 vs Mercedes-AMG C43 comparison reviewCan’t spring for the high-performing M3 and C63 flagships of the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class ranges? Never fear, for we’ve put their budget-friendly alternatives to...
- ReviewsTop 5 most powerful six-cylinder engines on sale in AustraliaNissan GT-R, Porsche 911 Turbo, Alfa Giulia QV, BMW M4 GTS or the Porsche 911 Carrera GTS: We count down the five most powerful six cylinders on sale in Australia.
- Reviews2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV reviewAlfa’s performance flagship finally makes landfall here in Australia. We've been impressed by it on track, but how does the most eagerly anticipated sports sedan of 2017 shape...
- Reviews2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV reviewAlfa Romeo’s super sedan hits Aussie roads
- Reviews2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV reviewFour-door 'Ferrari' drifts into contention