Total Audi A5 News: 20
- Opinion2017 Audi A5 coupe design and perceptionPerception is key in the motoring industry – John Carey sits down with the designer of the Audi A5 coupe to discuss the prestige of luxury car design.
- AdviceCars of 2017: Top 5 luxury carsWhichCar guides you through five of the most notable new luxury cars heading for showrooms in 2017
- Events2016 Los Angeles Auto Show: what to expectFast four-doors, sexy drop-tops and a brace of SUVs - an eclectic mix of highly-anticipated cars will make their global debut at the City of Angels later this month.
- News2017 Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet revealedThe Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet have been unveiled to complete the missing pieces from the German brand’s A4 sedan-based vehicle family.
- News2017 Audi A5 and S5 Sportback revealedThe original ‘five door coupe’ after seven years with more space and sharper looks.
- News2017 Audi A5 Sportback revealedMore practical version of the A5 Coupe breaks cover.
- OpinionHow perception is everything for car manufacturersAppearances matter for car makers, and it all comes down to perception.
- AdviceParticulate filters explainedVolkswagen is following Mercedes-Benz’s lead by introducing particulate filters to petrol engines to further reduce emissions. But what are particulate filters and how do they...
- NewsVolkswagen enters race for first particulate filter petrol engineA lively AGM sees the troubled car-maker announce plans to be the first to add soot-reducing filters to its petrol engines
- News2017 Audi A5 Coupe and 2016 Audi S5 Coupe revealedNew-generation fastback Audis shown ahead of their arrival in showrooms next year
- News2017 Audi A5, Audi S5 revealedFormer Audi chief designer Walter de Silva described the original A5 as the world’s most beautiful car. It’s a hard act to follow.
- NewsAussies snapping up sports and premium cars in 2015Premium car makers in high demand as Aussies buy up big
- Events2016 Detroit Motor Show starsThe first motor show of the year kicks off with EV supercars, SUVs and swathe of hot new ideas
- AdviceTop six premium cars to debut in 2016It’s no surprise given the upmarket tastes of the average Australian new-car buyer that about half the multitude of new models destined for our shores in 2016 are from premium...
- NewsMercedes C-Class Coupe spy picsHere’s the closest peek yet at the all-new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe, to be unveiled at next month’s Frankfurt Motor Show
- News2016 Mercedes C-Class Coupe spy picsThe next-gen Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe nears completion on its way to this September's Frankfurt motor show, and like the sedan, it's a mini S-Class
- News2015 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen Group's night of nightsVW’s four-door coupe, baby Bentley, fuel-sipping W12s, ground-hugging Lambo and promises of performance Porsches all in the spotlight
- News2014 car sales: The top 10 listsWinners are grinners, so here’s our list of the best performers from 2014
- NewsLA show: Lexus LF-C2 concept revealedLexus ditches metal folding roof for new-gen BMW 4-Series rival
- News2016 Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet spy shotsDrop-top Benz rival to BMW 4 Series and Audi A5 convertibles spotted ahead of 2015 return