Kia has introduced a new variant of its Sorento seven-seat SUV, with $3000 worth of extras over the entry-level Si for no extra drive-away cost.
The Sorento Si Limited bridges the gap between the Si (pictured) and mid-range SLi. It’s essentially the Si with extras - including 18-inch machine finish alloy wheels, leather appointed seats, a premium steering wheel with wood-look trim and exclusive Limited badging.
The additional $3000 value is reflected in the increased manufacturer’s list price over the Si, but Kia Australia points out they are then absorbed into the dealer fees resulting in no extra drive-away cost.
Like the Si and SLi, the Si Limited is available as a 3.3 litre V6 petrol model with front-wheel drive or 2.2 litre four-cylinder diesel and all-wheel-drive, both with a six-speed automatic transmission.
It is available in Clear White or three premium colours; Aurora Black, Silky Silver and Snow White Pearl, for an extra $595.
Kia Sorento pricing*
- Sorento Si V6 petrol FWD - $40,990
- Sorento Si diesel AWD - $44,490
- Sorento Si Limited V6 petrol FWD - $43,990
- Sorento Si Limited diesel AWD - $47,490
- Sorento SLi V6 petrol FWD - $45,990
- Sorento SLi diesel AWD - $49,490
- Sorento Platinum diesel AWD - $56,990
- Sorento GT Line diesel AWD – $58,490
*Manufacturer’s list pricing. At the time of writing the drive away price for the Si and Si Limited were the same, with prices varying depending on location.