- Interior. Every element inside the current C-Class has been carefully considered and it’s a beautiful place to be.
- Styling. Though it may be the C-Class entry level, the C200 still looks premium on the road. Like a baby S-Class.
- Headlights. Benz has developed its own tricky LED headlights and they’re a big step up over conventional halogen lights.
- Efficiency. The C200’s 2.0-litre engine is powerful enough while still being wonderfully economical on fuel.
- Equipment. Merc hasn’t held back the tech from the C200. You get a raft of nine airbags, auto emergency braking, sat nav, reversing camera, electric seats, blind spot detection, lane assist and a head-up display.
- Ride. We wouldn’t call the C-Class uncomfortable. That would be unfair. Though if you want truly sublime Mercedes-Benz smoothness you’ll need to option the self-levelling air suspension.
- Trim. As standard the C200’s interior lacks a little panache. It really benefits from the optional wood grain trim at the very least.
Click here to read the full review on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.