Total Chrysler 300 News: 20
- Features2018 Chrysler 300 SRT Core vs 2007 Lexus IS F: new vs usedThese beefed-up four-doors are masters of sound
- NewsChrysler 300 SRT Core, BMW 530d confirmed for NSW PoliceNew South Wales Highway Patrol scores Hemi power and executive style
- Performance COTYPerformance Car of the Year 2013: Muscle Cars – Classic MOTORWhy use a scalpel when a machete will do? Muscle cars attack PCC with big cubes and even bigger attitudes
- FeaturesCHRYSLER 300C/300/SRT8 - PROJECT CAR BUYER'S GUIDEHere's a great Mopar alternative to HSV and FPV in the used-car market
- AdviceThe comfiest cars you can buy todayWhen comfort is king, these are the cars to have in your court
- FeaturesRear drive sedan fun options after the Holden Commodore is no moreThere is no replacing a proper red-blooded V8 Ford Falcon or Holden Commodore, but what comes close?
- NewsChrysler 300 SRT Hellcat mashup sparks rumoursA Chrysler 300 SRT mule with Dodge Demon rolling stock raises hopes of a supercharged V8 final edition model for the American carmaker’s large sedan.
- FeaturesChrysler 300 SRT: can it scratch our rear-drive V8 itch?Will the 300 SRT replace the locals in our hearts?
- NewsChrysler 300 faces chop as FCA maps large-car strategyThe sole large sedan in Chrysler’s global portfolio will be forced to soldier on until 2020
- Best Value Performance CarsChrysler 300 Core #5: BFYB 2016 $50-100KYankee power doesn’t offset lack of track smarts
- Best Value Performance CarsBang For Your Bucks 2016: $50-100K ContendersTen of the best performance cars to purchase between $50,000 to $100,000
- Best Value Performance CarsBang For Your Bucks 2016: $50-100KWe up the ante and price range to find Australia’s best $50,000-$100,000 performance car
- FeaturesChrysler 300 SRT long-term report fourWhat’s a watt got to do with it?
- Classic WheelsArchive: 2012 FPV GT R-Spec vs Chrysler 300 SRT8 vs HSV Clubsport R8They each pack enough firepower to shred the treads, but only one can truly lay claim to being Australia’s fastest car.
- Best Value Performance CarsBang For Your Bucks 2016: $0-50KBudget bullets face off for the title of Australia’s best value performance car under $50,000
- NewsDodge Hellcats target OzHellcats on Aussie wishlist, but it’s not quite that easy
- FeaturesChrysler 300 SRT long-term report threeChrysler 300 SRT long-term report three
- OpinionHow perception is everything for car manufacturersAppearances matter for car makers, and it all comes down to perception.
- NewsMOTOR October issue previewA look between the covers of the latest MOTOR
- FeaturesChrysler 300 SRT long-term report twoThe big SRT tries out its side-step