Total Citroen News: 20
- FeaturesThe weird and the wonderful of Citroen’s hidden treasure troveConservatoire Citroen might just be the world’s most intriguing manufacturer car collection
- NewsAustralia to miss out on Citroen’s DS French luxury brandDS, Citroen’s high-tech premium offshoot, will not be coming to Australia any time soon, says importer.
- Paris Motor ShowPeugeot and Citroen work to reduce customer confusionModels are being cut, dealers combined
- Paris Motor ShowCitroen CEO Linda Jackson on tough times and the rebirth of the brand“We lost our way”
- Paris Motor ShowCitroen confirms C5 Aircross SUV for Australia: 2018 Paris Motor ShowComfort returns as design priority for the French marque
- NewsWRC: Citroën drops Kris Meeke for crashing too oftenIrish rally driver Meeke and co-driver Paul Nagle lose their place with Citroën Racing WRT
- NewsPeugeot, Citroen, Opel switch on 48-volt dual-clutch hybrid systemsCould we finally see a petrol-electric Commodore almost two decades after Holden teased the ECOmmodore hybrid concept?
- News2018 Citroen Grand C4 Picasso pricing and features revealedCitroen’s seven-seat people mover has added a cheaper petrol-engined version
- NewsPeugeot and Citroën Australia introduces ‘longer’ five-year warrantyThe new period is great for Peugeot, but doesn’t quite match Citroen’s previous six-year warranty
- AdviceThe top 5 SUVs to look forward to in 2018Funkier Citroens, tougher Wranglers and stretched Tiguans: here are the new high-riders arriving in showrooms this year
- FeaturesWheels picks the top 5 Christmas lights cruisersYou want to take the kids to see the Christmas lights, but it’s all too messy to get out of the car. Here’s the best ones for the job
- NewsSebastien Loeb returns to WRCMost successful rally driver ever to compete in three 2018 rounds
- IndustryCitroen warranties halved by new Australian distributorCitroen warranties cut to three years. Peugeot and Citroen network realigned
- AdviceThe most fuel efficient small SUVs you can buy right nowIf saving cash at the fuel pump is your priority, these are the crossovers for you
- News2018 Citroen C3 detailedThird-generation Citroen C3 landing in November priced from $22,990
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus range adds petrol automatic transmission, special editionsNew pricing, gearbox, and one-off limited edition models for Citroen C4 Cactus range
- AdviceThe comfiest cars you can buy todayWhen comfort is king, these are the cars to have in your court
- NewsJuly 2017 car sales winners and losersWhichCar looks at the successes and the disappointments in a record July for new-car sales.
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus becomes less oddball with range rejigQuirky Cactus gains petrol auto variant, dumps diesel as Citroen revises its eye-catching hatch
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus: petrol auto and OneTone edition inboundCan a proper auto and single-colour paintwork make the Cactus a better seller?