Total Honda News: 20
- NewsNext-gen Accord will be Honda’s showroom flagship, but delayed until late 2019Honda has confirmed it will bring the tenth-generation Accord to the Australian market, though it’s still about a year and a half away from touching down in showrooms.
- Reviews2004 Honda S2000 performance review: classic MOTORRevised, but you’ll have to look (and drive) hard to notice
- NewsHonda Civic Type R sets new Magny-Cours GP recordFront-drive record around the GP Circuit broken by MOTOR’s Performance Car of the Year
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Type R: Hot Hatch Megatest 2ndA wild child that’s not so much on the spectrum as off the charts
- NewsThe future of Honda performance models in AustraliaLocal boss says Honda will keep meeting local demand for fun and fast cars
- NewsToyota, Honda and Nissan team up on solid-state battery developmentConsortium aims to produce batteries with 800km range that charge in minutes
- NewsBarrett-Jackson Palm Beach 2018 auction highlightsA bit of Australia, a bit of Japan, and plenty of America was represented in this auction
- Reviews2018 Honda HR-V VTi-L Quick ReviewIt’s the most amount of money you can pay for Honda’s compact SUV without adding the optional safety pack
- Reviews2018 Honda HR-V reviewA small running update in 2017 did a little to lift the HR-V’s stock, but how does the otherwise unchanged, yet popular, HR-V really stack up?
- NewsHonda Civic Type R tune unlocks 43kW and 107NmHondata crack Civic Type R ECU for big gains
- NewsScariest ways to spend $10,000And we don’t necessarily mean widowmakers here…
- ReviewsHonda CR-V VTi-L long-term review, part 4Family friendly SUV makes a case for permanent adoption
- News2018 Honda Insight revealedHonda details hybrid sedan ahead of New York Motor Show reveal
- Reviews2018 Honda Civic Range ReviewThe dramatically styled Honda Civic is unusually roomy for a small car. It is comfortable but spirited and engaging, with turbo engines and high-tech safety available.
- Reviews2018 Honda City Range ReviewThe Honda City sedan has a spacious interior and large boot that makes it feel like a bigger car. The City is pleasant to drive, has a 5-year warranty, and doesn’t use much fuel.
- Reviews2018 Ford Focus RS LE long-term review: Part 3Focus RS versus the Performance Car of the year
- Reviews2018 Honda CR-V VTi-L long-term review, part threeBulmer finds better accommodation here than he offers in his spare room
- FeaturesOpinion: Give the Honda Civic Type R a chancePlease go drive a Honda Civic Type R before complaining it’s not a worthy PCOTY winner
- Events2018 Geneva Motor Show: Orders open for production version of Honda Urban EV ConceptThe star of last year’s Frankfurt Motor Show can now be ordered before production starts in 2019
- NewsVFACTS: February winners and losersFebruary figures see Holden’s sales slump, while Honda and Mitsubishi charge ahead.