Total KIA News: 20
- NewsKia Soul EV laid bare: LA ShowBoth combustion and pure electric drivetrains hide beneath the Soul’s funky bodywork
- NewsHyundai and Kia to turn cars into solar power plantsBuilt-in solar panels are set to grace future Hyundais and Kias, but the Korean car-making cousins won’t be confining their solar tech to electrified vehicles –...
- NewsKia shows off Aussie Highway Patrol Stinger at SEMAKia North America attempts to court US Police departments with its arresting Stinger patrol car
- NewsSEMA 2018: Kia brings DUB K900 and Stinger, Forte GT and drift car to SEMAKia doesn’t disappoint with a SEMA lineup well clear of the mundane
- News2019 Kia Rio adds sporty GT-Line turbo to the rangeThe sporty GT-Line brings some firsts to the Rio range, including a gutsy three-cylinder turbo engine, seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and AEB
- NewsKia plans EV push in AustraliaWhile other manufacturers are hedging their bets with hydrogen and hybrids, Kia Australia has made a bold bet on pure electrics
- NewsKia Picanto GT, X-Line hatch gets set for Oz arrivalKia Australia will heat up its microcar offering in January with a sporty Picanto GT variant, along with jacked-up crossover-style X-Line derivative.
- NewsKia plans worksite-ready ute for Australia by 2022The availability of a proper ladder-framed utility is the only thing holding Kia back from offering a load-lugging workhorse in this country – but a timeline has now been set.
- NewsWeird-looking concept cars are not the future, says KiaChief designers pour cold water on oddball electric concepts, saying Tesla has got it right
- NewsKia Stinger facing uncertain futureLong-term fate of Kia’s powerful grand tourer is yet to be determined
- Paris Motor Show2019 Kia Cerato GT set for January launch with turbo powerWarmed-up hatch and sedan on the way Down Under
- Paris Motor ShowKia e-Niro on track for Australia: 2018 Paris Motor ShowElectric crossover set to meet Aussie roads in 2019, boasting more than 600km of urban range
- Paris Motor ShowKia ProCeed shooting brake too expensive for Oz: 2018 Paris Motor ShowReinvention from three-door hatch to five-door liftback brings versatility, but not to Australia
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- AdviceThree of the best family cars you can buy in 2018Need a new ride to haul your tribe? Here’s a selection of the cars that do it the best
- Best Value Performance Cars2018 Kia Stinger 330S track reviewThe Stinger finds itself in the right place at the wrong time
- NewsKia Sorento tackles Hells GateSorento goes to Hell
- Best Value Performance CarsMOTOR Best Value Performance Cars: Bang For Your Bucks 201815 of the hottest new fast cars under $100K roll up to take on our famous formula. Which will be number 1?
- NewsKia Telluride not tough enough for Australia, but large SUV remains high on wishlistKia Australia thinks a body-on frame ute and SUV are what’s needed to take the brand beyond 100K sales.
- News2018 Kia Sportage price and features announcedKia Australia finesses the Sportage’s features and undercarriage for its first major update.