Total KIA News: 20
- NewsMore power mooted for Ford Mustang EcoBoostFord's four-cylinder turbocharged Mustang looks set to score a power-up later this year
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 4: Kia Stinger reviewIs Kia's Stinger up to scratch?
- News2019 car sales off to a nervous startWeak consumer confidence continues to hang over the car industry, and Ford's Ranger is just one victim
- News2019 Kia Picanto GT arrives as pint-size performerWith a price well under $20K, the Picanto GT arrives in Australia as the country's cheapest performance car
- News2019 Kia Cerato GT slides in as performance-focused, value-rich small car flagshipTurbo power for the top-spec GT transforms the Kia Cerato, while hatch and sedan are now identically priced across the range
- NewsSplit ANCAP score for 2019 Kia CeratoTop safety rating for premium Kia Ceratos while base versions cop a four-star hiding, but Kia is unconcerned
- NewsVFACTS December 2018: We reveal Australia's favourite brands in 2018Toyota dominated Australia's new car sales charts for the 16th year running in 2018, while other once-loved brands fell sharply.
- NewsNew Subaru Forester STi concept is not the turbo you’re looking forSubaru will preview a hotted-up Forester at the 2019 Tokyo Auto Salon… but don’t get too excited
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- Street Machine TVWhat we really think of the Kia Stinger - VideoIs the Kia Stinger the new SS Commodore? We take one for a drive to find out
- NewsKia Soul EV laid bare: LA ShowBoth combustion and pure electric drivetrains hide beneath the Soul’s funky bodywork
- NewsHyundai and Kia to turn cars into solar power plantsBuilt-in solar panels are set to grace future Hyundais and Kias, but the Korean car-making cousins won’t be confining their solar tech to electrified vehicles –...
- NewsKia shows off Aussie Highway Patrol Stinger at SEMAKia North America attempts to court US Police departments with its arresting Stinger patrol car
- NewsSEMA 2018: Kia brings DUB K900 and Stinger, Forte GT and drift car to SEMAKia doesn’t disappoint with a SEMA lineup well clear of the mundane
- News2019 Kia Rio adds sporty GT-Line turbo to the rangeThe sporty GT-Line brings some firsts to the Rio range, including a gutsy three-cylinder turbo engine, seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and AEB
- NewsKia plans EV push in AustraliaWhile other manufacturers are hedging their bets with hydrogen and hybrids, Kia Australia has made a bold bet on pure electrics
- NewsKia Picanto GT, X-Line hatch gets set for Oz arrivalKia Australia will heat up its microcar offering in January with a sporty Picanto GT variant, along with jacked-up crossover-style X-Line derivative.
- NewsKia plans worksite-ready ute for Australia by 2022The availability of a proper ladder-framed utility is the only thing holding Kia back from offering a load-lugging workhorse in this country – but a timeline has now been set.
- NewsWeird-looking concept cars are not the future, says KiaChief designers pour cold water on oddball electric concepts, saying Tesla has got it right
- NewsKia Stinger facing uncertain futureLong-term fate of Kia’s powerful grand tourer is yet to be determined