Total Mercedes-Benz News: 20
- FeaturesMaintaining a Mercedes-McLaren SLR is terrifyingThe true cost of owning an exotic
- NewsBrabus 700 4x4² ‘Final Edition’ revealedBrabus farewells the old G-Class with a 515kW monster
- NewsWondering what an NCAP zero-star car crash looks like? Well, it’s horrifying to watchThankfully, the Fiat Panda is no longer sold locally, because Euro NCAP has just awarded it a big fat zero safety score
- NewsWatch the Mercedes-Benz GLE’s trick suspension do a danceE-Active Body Control: suspension that can bounce you out of a rut
- ExploreJourney to the centre of Australia: videoTracking down Australia’s most central location.
- NewsMercedes-Benz X-Class Exy 6x6 ConceptX-Class 6x6 Concept, penned by Carlex Design, in the works.
- NewsPosaidon turns AMGs into 750kW beastsGerman tuner delivers power levels rivalling the AMG One hypercar
- AdviceAustralia's Best HybridsHere’s our pick of the top ten hybrid cars.
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz A250 set for surprise November arrivalBudget-priced version of the new A-Class range-topper arriving next month with sub-$50k price tag
- NewsGerman luxury SUVs think about getting dirtyBMW and Mercedes-Benz to offer new levels of off-road knowhow
- Paris Motor Show2019 Mercedes Benz B-Class revealed: 2018 Paris Motor ShowMercedes-Benz has revealed the next-generation B-Class at Paris, showing off a versatile MPV that adds some much-needed visual bling to what’s long been considered Benz’s most...
- NewsThe best Newton-metres-per-dollar used carsFancy a 1020Nm Bentley Mulsanne for less than half the price? Read on…
- AdviceMercedes-Benz X-Class: What the tradies thinkWe visited a building site to see if Mercedes’ dual-cab ute will be accepted as an everyday work vehicle
- Explore4x4 trip in search of the Centre of AustraliaWe cut through the dust in an X-Class to explore all five centre points of Australia… FIVE? we can explain.
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE revealedThe second-generation GLE premium SUV will be the German carmaker’s most advanced model, while still sporting design features that originated with the 1997 M-Class from which...
- NewsLess loved sportscars for less moneySuccessors to highly acclaimed older models present as top value
- NewsFuture EVs from Mercedes-Benz to look more adventurousMerc’s first EQ model might be a little conservative but brace for more radical EV designs in the future
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class updated with new performance modelGerman luxury sedan, coupe, and cabriolet range gains six-cylinder AMG performance
- News2019 Mercedes-AMG E53 local pricing announcedTop tune of Merc’s six-powered E-Class inbound
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz EQC revealedAll-new electric SUV will arrive in Oz boasting 450km of range, class-leading power outputs and a circa $125,000 sticker