Total Mercedes-Benz News: 20
- Car StyleRoad Trip: Australia's top romantic drivesDon’t wait for Valentine’s Day – just jump in your car and drive. Here are a few Australian road trips to put in the diary for your next getaway.
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: 2019 PreviewElectrified buggies, MPVs and revived brands: these are some of Geneva Motor Show's most anticipated reveals
- News2020 Subaru Liberty turbo unlikely to reach AustraliaSurprise return of the Subaru Liberty turbo at the Chicago motor show, but it’s almost certainly not coming to Australia
- NewsFuel tax or road use tax – which would you prefer?New proposal from automotive body proposes the abolition of fuel excise tax in exchange for a user-pays system
- NewsNew Subaru Liberty may not make it to AustraliaNew Subaru Liberty sedan launches in the US this week, but current model may be the last for Australia
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 3: Mercedes-Benz X-Class in the outbackIs the X-Class cut out for outback tracks or more at home on roads?
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz V-Class facelift revealedMercedes-Benz brings more luxury and technology to its van line
- NewsApple slices autonomous programApple fires a third of its Project Titan autonomous team. Is this the end of the Apple Car?
- NewsMercedes-Benz will upgrade your C200 into a C300 for freeThe limited time offer means Benz buyers can save $8000 off the price of a new C300 sedan
- NewsAston Martin boss says big luxury brands are doomedAston Martin CEO Andy Palmer predicts Cadillac and Infiniti won't survive
- News“Massive” safety step forward coming from Mercedes-BenzMercedes-Benz will bring forth “freakish” safety features as it strives to eliminate human error from our roads
- NewsConfirmed: next Volkswagen Amarok will be a Ford RangerVW and Ford bosses confirm plans to share commercial vehicle technology, including dual-cab ute platform
- NewsHow to save thousands on a prestige new carWe find discounts of $50K-plus on demonstrators not even one year old…
- NewsV12s and V8s aren’t dead, says Mercedes BenzMercedes-Benz confirms V12 power for next SL, but boss says that small engines are just as potent.
- NewsMercedes-Benz reveals Vision Urbanetic autonomous van conceptThe German carmaker revealed its latest self-driving vehicle concept at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, in the face of growing scepticism toward full autonomy
- News2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG built to look like 190EPiper Motorsport’s ‘Frankenstein Mercedes Benz’ project is finished, and it’s amazing
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA revealed in Las VegasNew four-door Mercedes-Benz CLA coupe breaks cover in the USA, offering even more high-tech integration between car and driver
- NewsCarlex Design envisions Mercedes-Benz X-Class 6x6 track safety uteCarlex's EXY 6x6 X-Class concept gets the track treatment
- NewsVFACTS December 2018: Australia’s top models revealedUtes, hatchbacks take out the title as Australia’s favourite models, while SUVs join forces to dominate overall
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz A180 isn’t the cheapest Merc you can buyThe entry level Mercedes-Benz A-Class isn’t even the cheapest premium hatch you can buy, but its standard kit includes digital dash and artificial intelligence