Total Toyota News: 20
- FeaturesTrack tyre test: Road tyres vs Track tyresForget the talk, we demonstrate first-hand the difference tyres can make to your lap time
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg Launch Edition previewedJust one variant of the new highly specced 2019 Volkswagen Tourareg available in Australia for most of 2019
- NewsToyota Australia hit by cyber attackAustralia’s top-selling car-manufacturer is the latest target of hackers, but the company is hopeful that customer data wasn’t accessed
- News2020 Toyota HiAce officially revealedToyota’s top-selling commercial van goes large for its all-new sixth-generation
- NewsMore power mooted for Ford Mustang EcoBoostFord's four-cylinder turbocharged Mustang looks set to score a power-up later this year
- NewsRear-drive Toyota Corolla iM Formula Drift car up for auctionFredric Aasbo’s RWD ‘Rolla is selling online at Bring a Trailer
- AdviceSix new cars that are older than you thinkThe success of the 2019 Mitsubishi ASX got us thinking… which other new cars are getting on a bit under the skin?
- FeaturesTurbo LQ9-powered Toyota KE20 Corolla sleeperKE20 Corolla powered by a turbo LS motor!
- NewsToyota Hilux on target to outsell entire Holden rangeThe Lion’s about to get steamrollered by Toyota’s unstoppable ute
- Car StyleRoad Trip: Australia's top romantic drivesDon’t wait for Valentine’s Day – just jump in your car and drive. Here are a few Australian road trips to put in the diary for your next getaway.
- News2020 Toyota GR Supra TRD options revealedTRD has given us a sneak peek at how it plans on tricking out the new Supra
- NewsAll-new Subaru Outback slated for 2020The popular Subaru Outback will be completely made over for its next generation and should arrive in Australia in 2020
- News2020 Subaru Liberty turbo unlikely to reach AustraliaSurprise return of the Subaru Liberty turbo at the Chicago motor show, but it’s almost certainly not coming to Australia
- News2019 Toyota RAV4 range to boast 11 variants, advanced safetyToyota’s next-generation medium SUV will receive a robust safety suite, along with a sizable 11-strong range structure
- News2019 car sales off to a nervous startWeak consumer confidence continues to hang over the car industry, and Ford's Ranger is just one victim
- NewsFuel tax or road use tax – which would you prefer?New proposal from automotive body proposes the abolition of fuel excise tax in exchange for a user-pays system
- NewsNew Subaru Liberty may not make it to AustraliaNew Subaru Liberty sedan launches in the US this week, but current model may be the last for Australia
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 3: Holden Acadia vs RivalsHolden's Acadia battles it out with its established competition in a three-way showdown
- News2019 Renault Clio breaks coverInterior pics released of 2019 Renault Clio ahead of Geneva launch
- NewsApple slices autonomous programApple fires a third of its Project Titan autonomous team. Is this the end of the Apple Car?