Total Bentley Continental Reviews: 16
- Reviews2004 Bentley Continental GT review: classic MOTORAt last, a fast Bentley you can take seriously. But how does the 320km/h Continental GT like Aussie turf?
- Reviews2006 Bentley Continental GTC review: classic MOTORThe Continental that Bentley should have built first time round
- Reviews2019 Bentley Continental GT W12 reviewBentley's big and brutish coupe returns, ready to show the rest of the world what a Grand Tourer should look like
- Reviews2018 Bentley Continental GT reviewFamily ties adds a performance edge to luxe coupe
- Reviews2018 Bentley Continental GT protoype reviewPrototype promises new dance moves from Crewe
- Reviews2017 Bentley Continental Supersports reviewGrand tourer remains as brutal and imposing as ever
- Reviews2017 Bentley Continental Supersports reviewBentley turns its luxury grand tourer up to eleven.
- Reviews2017 Bentley Continental Supersports: 7 things you didnt knowHere' some things you may be interested in knowing about the world's fastest four-seater.
- Reviews2017 Bentley Continental Supersports Quick ReviewKeen to add what is said to be the world’s fastest four-seater to your garage?
- ReviewsAston Martin DB11 reviewThe most interesting Aston Martin in ages, the DB11 introduces a new V12 engine and all-aluminium platform, and provides a first taste of the fruits of the brand’s tech tie-up...
- ReviewsAston Martin DB11 prototype Quick ReviewWe get an exclusive first steer in the prototype version of the forthcoming Aston Martin DB11.
- Reviews2016 Aston Martin DB11 prototype reviewAston Martin has given us a taste of the turbocharged DB11 – the low-slung coupe that will carry the British marque into the future
- ReviewsBentley Continental GT3-R reviewGentleman’s cruiser gets a scoop of racing pedigree
- ReviewsBentley Continental GTC V8 S ReviewWe drive this over the top British drop-top
- ReviewsBentley Continental V8 S ReviewBentley’s new Continental V8 S does exactly what it says on the box, offering supreme comfort with a sporting bent. But which one has the better character?
- ReviewsWheels Review: Bentley Continental GT SpeedAdding the Speed suffix to the second-generation Bentley Continental GT pumps up top speed by 12km/h over the regular W12-powered Conti GT. With a 330km/h vmax, the Speed is...