Total BMW M6 News: 20
- FeaturesEditor's letter: How far we've comeEditor Inwood takes a trip down memory lane while driving two very different BMW M5s
- FeaturesBMW M5 v Mercedes-AMG E63 S: Four to the floorBMW’s first all-wheel-drive M5 squares up against the current super-sedan champ, Mercedes-AMG’s E63 S 4Matic. Strap in, because this one escalates quickly
- NewsBMW M8 GTE racer breaks cover ahead of 2018 endurance campaignBMW’s incoming high-performance halo car makes its first appearance in a tracksuit
- NewsBMW’s 18th Art Car goes digitalAugmented reality and digital media project BMW’s iconic art cars into the 21st century
- FeaturesInside BMW’s South-Korean driving paradiseBMW's newly-minted South Korean Driving Centre is a hoon's paradise, and we did our dutiful best to add as much rubber to its fresh tarmac as possible.
- FeaturesBMW M6 GT3 tech revealBMW went back to the drawing board with its newest GT3 weapon for a shot at Bathurst glory
- FeaturesNew vs Used: Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe vs BMW M6 CompetitionNeed some Teutonic grunt in your life for circa $150K? Step this way
- NewsBMW M6 GT3 unleash at BathurstBMW tests its M6 GT3 unhindered at Mount Panorama
- NewsBMW at Bathurst: Mark Skaife interviewSix-time Bathurst champion wants more Mount Panorama success
- NewsBMW at Bathurst: Steven Richards interviewA chat with the Team BMW SRM boss
- NewsBMWs Bathurst 12-Hour assaultHigh-profile recruits spearhead BMW’s Bathurst 2017 campaign
- MotorsportMark Skaife and Russell Ingall unite for Bathurst 12 Hour assaultBitter rivals to spearhead BMW M6 GT3 assault.
- MotorsportDaniel Ricciardo “screwed” at Monaco F1 GPMotorsport report: Hamilton takes Monaco podium; Aussies do okay at Indy 500; Mercs clean-sweep Nurburgring 24hr; Reeves reels in rally points
- MotorsportDakar winner Toby Price looks ahead to V8 SupercarsMotorsport wrap: Price sees V8 Supercars in future; Busch makes it two in a row at Texas; Marquez again the master at Austin
- NewsMercedes-AMG to introduce E63 CoupeMercedes mid-sizer to receive the two-door treatment
- MotorsportAussies aim high for Pikes Peak; Dyer picks up new F1 gig with RenaultMonday Motorsport Report: Aussie set sights on Pikes Peak centenary; Chris Dyer returns to Formula One; GT3 mixes it up on the grid and more
- FeaturesMOTOR’s hit & misses of 2015Highlights and lowlights of the last 12 months
- MotorsportBMW passes on V8 Supercars for Aussie GT battleA factory-backed BMW M6 GT3 will arrive in 2016 to take on Mercedes, Audi in the Australian GT Championship
- NewsBMW announces Australian racing programM6 GT3 to fight in Australian GT Championship
- AdviceHead-up displaysAre head-up displays a help or a hindrance on the road? WhichCar takes a look at what they are.