Total BMW X3 News: 20
- News2019 BMW X3 M and X4 M unveiledBMW’s mid-sized SUV twins get the go-fast treatment
- News2019 BMW X3 M and X4 M announcedM Division reveals faster SUVs at the Nürburgring
- NewsBMW X3 M gets set to challenge Mercedes-AMG GLC 63A car looking suspiciously like a BMW X3 M has been spotted rocketing around the Nurburgring – should Benz’s GLC63 start getting worried?
- NewsBMW opts out of adding diesel-engined X3 M PerformanceThe first X3 to wear an M Performance badge won’t have a diesel-powered sibling beside it in Australian showrooms
- EventsGeneva motor show: Alpina XD3 is a quad-turbo 265km/h BMW X3While left-hook markets enjoy a quartet of turbos, right-hand-drive markets will have to settle for just a pair.
- NewsBMW confirms X3 M40i for AustraliaGerman manufacturer says its new mid-sized SUV flagship will sprint faster than its rivals for less than $100k
- News2018 BMW X3 M40i pricing announcedLocal specs and pricing for the first performance BMW X3 have been revealed
- COTYBMW X3: 2018 Car of the Year reviewX marks a good spot compared to the old x3, however...
- News2018 BMW X3 sDrive20i shaves $3000 off entry-level priceThe new X3 variant beings a second petrol option and two-wheel-drive to BMW’s medium SUV range
- News2018 BMW X3 pricing and featuresThe all-new X3 has arrived with three variants followed by additional models next year which should include a powerful M Performance version.
- News2018 BMW X3 model line-up revealedThird generation of BMW’s X3 mid-size SUV launches with one petrol and two diesel options
- News2018 BMW X3 M40i details revealedThe first performance model in the X3 line-up claims 0-100km/h in under 5 seconds
- News2017 BMW X3 packs 265kW punchBMW’s new X3 adds AMG-baiting M40i flagship to mid-size SUV game
- News2018 BMW X3 details leaked ahead of launchAn all-new BMW X3, including a 264kW M-Performance version, has had a premature reveal on the BMW Hong Kong website
- News100 BMWs trashed in US train crashCarnage as car-carrying train derails in South Carolina
- AdviceTop five best US-built cars in AustraliaWe take a look at the best five cars in Australia to make their way from the United States of America.
- NewsDiesel cars are deadThe diesel bubble is popping, and passenger cars are the first to wave farewell.
- Classic WheelsArchive: 2011 Ford Territory v BMW X5 comparison reviewWe’ve been out here to Cameron Corner before, but never in an Aussie-built diesel SUV … let alone one with the ability to stand comparison with a BMW $30K more expensive.
- News2017 Genesis G70 spy picsHyundai is preparing its most audacious assault on Germany yet with the BMW 3 Series-rivalling Genesis G70
- NewsMazda and Toyota top SUV sales in July 2016The SUV sector continues to increase in size and importance, and Mazda and Toyota are reaping the benefits.