Total BMW X5 News: 20
- NewsVideo: Holden Acadia, BMW X5 score ANCAP five starsLarge SUVs from Holden and BMW score maximum five-star safety rating, but ANCAP says X5 could be better
- News2019 BMW X5 pricing and featuresThe all-new X5 range lands in November with prices starting at $112,990
- NewsGerman luxury SUVs think about getting dirtyBMW and Mercedes-Benz to offer new levels of off-road knowhow
- NewsNew BMW X5 xDrive45e plug-in hybrid revealedNew BMW X5 45e iPerformance promises large SUV practicality, sportscar performance and fuel-free commuting
- News2019 BMW X5 revealedBMW’s fourth-gen X5 shares plenty with its 5-Series sibling while introducing some technological firsts for the German brand
- NewsReady for launch: 2019 BMW X5 development nears completionBMW says it will put the Sports in Sports Activity Vehicle and makes the next-generation X5 jump for joy during testing
- NewsVFACTS - the top-selling cars in Australia in 2017The Australian new-car market achieved a new all-time high in 2017, with nearly 1.19 million cars finding new homes. But which were the most popular choices among Aussie car...
- FeaturesThe Insider: The approach of peak variantAfter years of premium automakers attempting to fill every possible niche with a new car model, many industry factors are pointing to a return to the simplified lineup and...
- NewsBMW X5 M and X6 M Black Fire Editions announcedRe-styled Black Fire Editions limited to 25 units Australia-wide
- NewsBMW X5 M and X6 M Black Fire Edition pricingM Sport SUVs get aggro makeover without flexing extra muscle.
- FeaturesTop 5 quickest SUVs you can buy todayPracticality doesn’t have to come at the expensive of performance when it comes to these big bruisers
- FeaturesMeet the BMW X5 LeMans V12When BMW won Le Mans in ’99, it celebrated in exuberant fashion
- AdviceFour PHEV and EV SUVs for the environmentally-consciousGot an affection for the environment yet have a family to haul? Here’s the rundown on the greenest electrically-assisted SUVs available in Australia right now, from the...
- NewsMini Countryman plug-in hybrid could be heading to AustraliaMini Australia has the Countryman PHEV on its wishlist, but has yet to finalise a business case for what could be its first hybrid model Down Under
- NewsSUV sales explodeAussies sweeten on the sports utility vehicle
- FeaturesSearch for new police highway patrol cars beginsPolice forces are starting to look at their fleets post-SS Commodore and one German-built car has already emerged as a strong contender.
- Car Style2017 WhichCar Style Awards judges: Justine CullenWe chat to WhichCar Style Awards judge Justine Cullen, Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Australia.
- NewsBMW and Westfield team up to install 40 EV charge points around OzGerman manufacturer partners with Westfield shopping centres to offer more options for EV and PHEV owners in Australia.
- News100 BMWs trashed in US train crashCarnage as car-carrying train derails in South Carolina
- NewsBMW M Division local sales up 50 per centAustralia snares more M-cars than ever before