- The M135i’s engine is a six-pot rocket that bolsters the M135i as one of the fastest hatches around.
- Its hatch body style matches its performance with practicality.
- Bi-Xenon headlights make a mockery of dark roads with bright and wide coverage.
- Interior’s typically high quality.
- The M leather steering wheel is delightful to grip.
- Keen drivers will appreciate how much grip the car can generate along with its balance.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission is silky, smooth, and fast changing in all conditions.
- Be judicious with your right foot, though. All that mumbo through the rear wheels means they’ll spin in wet conditions.
- While it’ll swallow luggage and four adults, it’s no station wagon. The longer the road trip, the less people you might want to lug with you.
- Like a lot of BMWs, you need to pay attention to its options. Its equipment list misses out on a rear-view camera, which will cost $1170 as part of the Advanced Parking Package. Meanwhile, keyless entry, electric seat adjustment, and seat heating come only with a $2730 Comfort Access package.
- Adjustable M suspension is fantastic but found in the options list, while some of its cheaper rivals have such technology standard.
Click here to find out more about the BMW M135i.