Total Audi S4 News: 19
- NewsHow to save thousands on a prestige new carWe find discounts of $50K-plus on demonstrators not even one year old…
- FeaturesTop 5 Bodyroll-loving SportscarsImmaculately balanced models that use soft suspension to engage the driver
- Best Value Performance Cars2017 Audi S4: 5th Place $50-$100KCapable S4 cruiser can’t quite outpace its price
- NewsAudi Sport boss slams Drift ModeDon’t expect Audi RS models to feature forced all-wheel drive drifting
- News2017 Genesis G70 spy picsHyundai is preparing its most audacious assault on Germany yet with the BMW 3 Series-rivalling Genesis G70
- NewsMOTOR August 2016 issue previewA look between the covers of our latest magazine
- FeaturesSix best turbo six-cylinder enginesA sextet of incredible boosted six-pots
- NewsAudi to increase its turbocharged V6 engine rangeAudi applies the engineering of performance V8s to its production car V6
- FeaturesDual-clutch gearbox - who was first?Now commonplace, which manufacturer first mastered the dual-clutch?
- NewsGENEVA MOTOR SHOW: Audi S4 Avant revealedTwin-turbo V6 load-lugger means Audi's wagon game is strong
- NewsVolvo Polestars axed; faster ones comingSix-pot is dead, but twin-charged four-cylinder on its way
- FeaturesCars coming in 2016The hottest new metal arriving in the next 12 months
- NewsFrankfurt Motor Show: Audi S4 revealedRange-topping A4 debuts new turbocharged V6
- NewsVolvo purchases 100 per cent of PolestarTuning division brought in-house to boost performance product
- FeaturesChris Harris’s car collectionOne of the world’s most popular motoring commentators talks us through his eclectic garage, in typically candid style
- NewsDetroit Motor Show: Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG 4MATICSecond V6 model lines up for C-Class range
- Best Value CarsPerformance Car $75-$150K: Gold Star Value Awards 2014Punchy performance doesn't have to punch a hole in your bank balance
- MotorsportHow the West was wonMany visitors to the sunburnt West make the trip across the Nullabor to cruise vineyards, rivers and winding roads. But once a year, a hundred car nuts come to take in the...
- MotorsportIs the Mitsu Evo up for three in a row at the Bathurst 12 Hour?2010 Bathurst 12 Hour date announced.