- A unique selling point for the Jeep Renegade in the compact SUV market is its off-road capabilities (for Trailhawk models only).
- American-designed, Italian-built heritage gives the compact Jeep plenty of personality.
- It’s full of little design quirks. Jeep’s designers have hidden a bunch of ‘Easter eggs’ within the design, see how many you can find.
- All models (except the Trailhawk) are available in ten colours. That’s more colours than a rainbow.
- It may look small from the outside, but once you get in, it has more space than you’d expect.
- Steering is much better than Jeeps of old.
- The back seats are a little flat. While this means they can fold flat to allow for more space in the cargo area, it does make them uncomfortable on long trips.
- The engine isn’t as punchy as you’d expect and could do with more grunt.
- Cargo isn’t overly spacious for long trips.
- A few annoying rattles.
Click here to find out more about the Jeep Renegade.