- The colour range. It comes with quite the selection.
- The boot size is decent for such a small car and leaves plenty of space for all those little bits and pieces we put in the boot… and never take out again!
- Its reputation for reliability and value are high on the list of pros for this little city car
- Its fuel efficiency gets a big red cross. It uses fuel faster than most of its rivals.
- We admit it’s got most of the things you need in a basic car, but the decision to leave cruise control off the sedan range probably wasn’t the smartest.
- Its windscreen wipers are missing a gear in between its slowest speed and the next one up either. They’re either screeching like a banshee or have too much of a lag in removing droplets. Argh!
Click here to read the full review on the Toyota Yaris.