Total Fiat Reviews: 20
- Reviews2018 Fiat 500X Pop Star Launch Edition reviewA star by name, but not by nature. The 500X fails to deliver on its SUV promise
- Reviews2018 Fiat 500, Abarth 595 Range ReviewThe Fiat 500/Abarth 595 is all about style, with cute-as-can-be looks and a cool and trendy interior. It’s all wrapped around a little engine but it is great fun to drive.
- Reviews2018 Fiat 500X Range ReviewAn energetic turbocharged engine, a space-efficient cabin and chic styling are highlights of the Fiat 500X crossover. Automatic emergency braking is available.
- ReviewsAbarth 124 Spider reviewAn Italian with a Japanese skeleton, we test the Abarth 124 Spider.
- ReviewsFiat 500X: 6 things you should knowThere’s more to Fiat’s funky Jeep-based 500X than meets the eye.
- ReviewsLamborghini Huracán LP 580-2 reviewLambo loses Huracán’s front driveshafts to create the mad, rear-drive LP 580-2
- Reviews2016 Fiat 500X Pop Star Quick ReviewGood things don’t always come in small packages: think supermodel-portioned meals. But small is Fiat's forte and the 500X is its response to Australia’s love of the crossover...
- Reviews2016 Fiat 500C reviewFiat’s almost unbearably cute and unfeasibly small 500 has a received a reboot.
- Reviews2016 Fiat 500X reviewFiat has brought Italian style to the SUV baby boom with the 500X. Is its appeal more than skin deep?
- ComparisonsFiat 500 v Nissan Micra v Suzuki Celerio comparison reviewThese babies are among the smallest and cheapest cars in Australia, but they are bursting with brio and bonhomie
- ReviewsSnackable Review: Fiat 500XGood things don’t always come in small packages: think supermodel-portioned meals. But small is Fiat's forte and the new 500X is proof as it takes on the small-SUV segment.
- Reviews2015 Fiat 500X reviewPart Jeep but with healthy lashings of Italian style, the 500X is Fiat’s retro-infused take on the booming small-SUV segment
- Reviews2015 Abarth 695 Biposto reviewYou've never seen a 500 like this: a wild and exclusive race-bred Italian pocket rocket that takes the cutesy Fiat 500 base and turns the wick up to extreme
- ReviewsSmart ForFour reviewThe Smart ForFour has double the passenger capacity of the stubby ForTwo. But unlike Smart’s first attempt at a larger car a decade ago, this one sticks with the rear-engine...
- ReviewsFirst Fang: Fiat 500 & AbarthFiat’s 500 and Abarth get a new colour palette and range topper
- ReviewsFirst Drive: Fiat 500Modern touches add a bit more appeal to Fiat’s retro city runabout
- ReviewsFIRST DRIVE: FIAT PUNTO POPThe Fiat Punto is back
- ReviewsQuick spin: Fiat Punto PopIt’s cheap, it’s small and it’s Italian – everyone meet the ‘new’ Fiat Punto.
- ReviewsReview: Fiat 500 1.2 Pop“It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!” singer/songwriter Dolly Parton once remarked. And then there’s this – Fiat’s ‘repositioned’ but otherwise unchanged 500. Now from...
- Road TestsCars that think they're 4x4s