Total Ford Videos: 20
- Drag ChallengeFrank Marchese’s 200mph XW Fairmont takes out Drag Challenge 2018With a twin-turbo 450ci Ford under the bonnet and leaf springs under the rear, Frank Marchese’s seven-second XW is Australia’s quickest street car
- NewsGateway Bronco to build ‘as-new’ 1966-77 Broncos under license from FordAmerican resto company reaches licensing agreement with Ford to build ‘as-new’ 1966-77 Broncos.
- 4x4 Comparisons2018 HSV Colorado SportsCat vs Ford Ranger Raptor 4x4 comparison reviewAny ute can be improved from stock, but why do it yourself when you can buy pre-enhanced units like this duo?
- Drag ChallengeNine-second, Barra-powered XF Falcon at Drag ChallengeShane Neumann turned his dad’s ute from an original stocker into a nine-second Barra-powered weapon
- Drag Challenge10-second Barra-powered XH pano does Drag Challenge in styleFord never sold its XH Falcons with Barra power, but Adrian Abela’s shows just how cool they can be with some turbo-fed DOHC six-pot grunt!
- NewsFord Ranger Raptor ad bannedAd Standards watchdog forces Ford to pull advert for depicting ‘reckless’ driving
- Reviews2019 Ford Everest video reviewEverest gets Ranger Raptor’s turbo-diesel and a worthwhile wash’n’brush up for 2019
- Road Tests2019 Ford Everest 4x4 reviewFord gives buyers a choice of diesel engines, among a suite of updates to the 2019 Everest wagon.
- NewsFord Ranger Raptor arriving in Europe in 2019Four-cylinder bi-turbo-powered Raptor confirmed for Europe.
- Reviews2018 Ford Ranger XLT review: Wheels Ute Megatest 2ndContinuous improvements make the only truly Australian-conceived ute world class
- Reviews2018 Ford Ranger vs Mercedes-Benz X-Class vs Toyota Hilux vs VW Amarok outback...A three-pointed star in the northern Flinders Ranges might be a rare sight, but that’s where we took the X-Class for its first outback stoush against three top rivals.
- CarnageProject car update and our new tow rig – Carnage Plus Episode 13We've got a new car to tow around all of our Carnage project cars!
- Best Value Performance Cars2018 Ford Focus RS Limited Edition track reviewNewfound grip and a trick LSD transforms an already formidable package
- News2019 Ford Ranger Raptor in left-hand drive spiedVideo surfaces of LHD Raptor, sparking chatter in US markets.
- Reviews2018 4x4 Dual-Cab Ute TestMercedes-Benz’s new X-Class has added a new edge to the dual-cab 4x4 market, but how does it shape up in this nine-way stoush?
- News2018 Ford Mustang - The acceleration testJust how fast is the new Mustang?
- Street Machine TVPAZEST Capri reappears at Sydney Hot Rod Expo – VideoMick Galea’s ultra-smooth 1971 Capri returns to the show scene after eight years in hibernation
- NewsUpdated 2018 Ford Mustang to keep three-star crash ratingAustralia’s crash safety watchdog takes a dig at Ford for not improving rear-seat passenger safety in its strong-selling fastback coupe
- News2019 Ford F-150 Raptor gets electronic updatesNew electronic wizardry for Ford’s desert-storming F-150 Raptor
- Drag Challenge347ci V8-powered AU Falcon wagon at Drag Challenge WeekendZaaron Titmarsh’s nitrous-huffing AU wagon ran a mid-12 best at Drag Challenge Weekend