Total KIA Reviews: 20
- ComparisonsKia Cerato Sport+ vs Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium comparison reviewA fast 'n' furious face-off between the new-gen Kia Cerato Sport+ and Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium
- Reviews2019 Kia Rio Range ReviewNicely weighted steering helps you feel good behind the wheel of the mostly new Rio. The Kia city hatch does a lot with your phone, is comfortable, and has a seven-year warranty.
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part sixSeoul train departing: the end of a rails run for the Kia Stinger GT
- Comparisons2018 Kia Carnival Si v Honda Odyssey VTi-L comparison reviewA fast 'n' furious face-off of family cars
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part fiveEnright wonders whether he landed the right Stinger
- Reviews2018 Kia Sportage ReviewEverything you need to know about the Kia Sportage medium-SUV, including pricing, updates and features.
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part fourStinger becomes the office loan shark; opinions flood in for free
- Reviews2018 Kia Picanto Range ReviewThe new-generation Picanto is an eye-catching city car with a comfortable ride and great steering. The tiniest Kia does a lot with your phone, and has auto emergency braking.
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part threeStinger aims to take down some big reputations
- Reviews2018 Kia Cerato Sport sedan quick reviewIt’s small in stature, but big in people and luggage hauling ability
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT optional exhaust quick performance reviewStinger's optional pipes not music to our ears
- Reviews2018 Kia Picanto GT-Line quick reviewWe put Kia’s new flagship Picanto to the test
- Reviews2018 Kia Sportage reviewMore equipment and a supple suspension means this is anything but a mid-life crisis for the Sportage
- ReviewsFord Mondeo v Holden Calais v Hyundai Sonata v Kia Stinger v Toyota Camry...The once-invincible medium-to-large class may be pushing against the rising SUV tide, but new talent means it’s worth taking a dip
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part twoStinger almost set to silent mode
- Reviews2018 Kia Carnival Platinum CRDi quick reviewIt’s the most money you can spend on a Kia, but do you get the most Kia for the money?
- Reviews2018 Kia Optima ReviewThe Kia Optima is a handsome and very well equipped family sedan, with a sophisticated cabin and the option of a powerful turbocharged engine. Automatic braking is standard.
- Reviews2018 Kia Cerato Sedan Range ReviewThe fourth-generation Cerato sedan has a stylish cabin and a long feature list. It drives nicely and is comfortable, and Kia offers a seven-year warranty.
- Reviews2018 Kia Cerato Hatchback Range ReviewThe Cerato has a stylish cabin and a long feature list. It drives nicely and is comfortable, and Kia offers a seven-year warranty.
- Reviews2018 Kia Cerato Sport+ Sedan reviewKia's revamped small sedan is hugely improved, but doesn't go far enough in one crucial aspect