Total KIA Reviews: 20
- Reviews2019 Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch quick reviewDoes the Cerato earn its ‘Sport’ badge? The answer probably won’t surprise you
- ReviewsKia Picanto X-Line Australian Open Edition quick reviewCrossover styling and plenty of equipment add even more appeal to Kia’s smallest hatchback
- Reviews2019 Kia Stinger 330Si quick reviewThe mid-spec V6 Stinger is a faithful six-cylinder family car in a stylish fastback package
- Reviews2019 Kia Stinger Range ReviewThe stylish Kia Stinger is the Korean brand’s rear-wheel-drive sports sedan and features twin turbo V6 version that’s the most powerful production car to wear a Kia badge.
- Reviews2019 Kia Cerato GT review - a worthy king?Turbocharged Cerato crowns Kia's small car range , but is it a worthy king?
- Reviews2019 Kia Picanto GT performance reviewKia’s turbo three-pot Picanto GT is fun, but no future classic hot hatch
- ComparisonsKia Cerato Sport+ vs Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium comparison reviewA fast 'n' furious face-off between the new-gen Kia Cerato Sport+ and Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium
- Reviews2019 Kia Rio Range ReviewNicely weighted steering helps you feel good behind the wheel of the mostly new Rio. The Kia city hatch does a lot with your phone, is comfortable, and has a seven-year warranty.
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part sixSeoul train departing: the end of a rails run for the Kia Stinger GT
- Comparisons2018 Kia Carnival Si v Honda Odyssey VTi-L comparison reviewA fast 'n' furious face-off of family cars
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part fiveEnright wonders whether he landed the right Stinger
- Reviews2018 Kia Sportage Range ReviewEverything you need to know about the Kia Sportage medium-SUV, including pricing, updates and features.
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part fourStinger becomes the office loan shark; opinions flood in for free
- Reviews2018 Kia Picanto Range ReviewThe new-generation Picanto is an eye-catching city car with a comfortable ride and great steering. The tiniest Kia does a lot with your phone, and has auto emergency braking.
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT long-term review, part threeStinger aims to take down some big reputations
- Reviews2018 Kia Cerato Sport sedan quick reviewIt’s small in stature, but big in people and luggage hauling ability
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT optional exhaust quick performance reviewStinger's optional pipes not music to our ears
- Reviews2018 Kia Picanto GT-Line quick reviewWe put Kia’s new flagship Picanto to the test
- Reviews2018 Kia Sportage reviewMore equipment and a supple suspension means this is anything but a mid-life crisis for the Sportage
- ReviewsFord Mondeo v Holden Calais v Hyundai Sonata v Kia Stinger v Toyota Camry...The once-invincible medium-to-large class may be pushing against the rising SUV tide, but new talent means it’s worth taking a dip