FETTLED custom creations, a massive wagon comparison and a Stateside adventure in an Easter Jeep Safari concept are squeezed into the June 2019 issue of 4X4 Australia.
This month we peer beneath the bonnet of a N70 Hilux that has been transformed into a gold nugget; we salivate over a mammoth six-wheeled, Hemi Hellcat-powered Wrangler … yikes; and we begin our coverage of AEV and MSA 4x4’s LC200 build.
MISSED IT? Here's our May issue
Fraser ran his microscope over four wagons – Trailblazer, MU-X, Pajero Sport and Rexton – to see if the new kid on the block (Rexton) can make an impact. Plus our resident American journo stole the keys to Jeep’s Gladiator Wayout concept, before hitting the hills of Moab, Utah.
The 4x4 Adventures team continue to point their off-road tyres through the southern forests and parks of coastal NSW, and we attend Cliffhanger 2019 to bring you a wrap-up of the event.
As a bonus, the June 2019 issue has the latest 4x4 Adventures DVD (NSW’s SE Forests, episode 2) slapped on the cover.
WHAT ELSE IS THERE?
- First look at the MY19 Isuzu D-Max and MU-X.
- Exploring Clarence River and Mt Lewis National Park.
- An in-depth guide to all-terrain jacks.
- Heaps of new products reviewed.
- 79 and Disco SD4 long-term updates.
- Terrain Tamer celebrates a milestone.
- Regular columns and heaps more.
The June 2019 issue of 4X4 Australia is out May 30.