Alfa Romeo Giulia
Alfa Romeo Giulia
Total Alfa Romeo Giulia News: 20
- NewsHow to save thousands on a prestige new carWe find discounts of $50K-plus on demonstrators not even one year old…
- NewsAlfa Romeo Giulia QV Carbonio Edition revealedAlfa’s performance flagship gains more than $8000 of kit for no extra cost, but you’ll have to be quick
- NewsNext-gen super coupes: Alfa Romeo, Mercedes-AMG to take power to the next levelE-boost set to bolster next-generation super coupe power figures
- News4 Nürburgring record setters you can affordCan’t afford a 911 GT2 RS? Step right this way…
- NewsPerformance Car of the Year 2018: Feature VideoOnly PCOTY can produce such an epic video
- Features2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV vs 1993 Ferrari 348: new vs usedWhat do you choose when the menu is so varied and delicious?
- NewsAlfa Romeo ‘NRING’ special Nürburgring editions revealedRecord-holding Giulia QV and Stelvio Quadrifoglio to be celebrated with carbon-laden variants
- Performance COTYPerformance Car of the Year 2018: Behind the scenesRobbo’s far from a celebrity, but he’d definitely like to get out of here – this is his tale
- FeaturesWhat is the ultimate three car garage for $250K?Crack open the price guide, it’s time to fantasize about how you’d fill an empty three bay garage for under a quarter of a million dollars.
- Performance COTYAlfa Romeo Giulia QV: Performance Car of the Year 2018 8th PlaceFlamboyant Italian remains deeply impressive, but it isn’t a four-door Ferrari
- Performance COTYPerformance Car of the Year 2018: On the RoadEscaping the captivity of Winton, the stunning roads of Victoria’s alpine region will decide the year’s best performance car
- Performance COTYPerformance Car of the Year 2018: The Drag StripWe live our life a quarter mile at a time as numbers tumble in the hunt for PCOTY’s quickest car
- Performance COTYPerformance Car of the Year 2018: Track TestWe grab a Bathurst 1000 winner and an empty racetrack to split the heroes from the hopefuls
- COTY2018 Wheels Car of the Year: Readers’ Choice winner!Two rear-drive sedans top our readers’ choice COTY poll
- Car Style2018 WhichCar Style Awards: An introductionOne of these four finalists will be crowned by WhichCar’s panel of expert judges. Here’s what you need to know
- COTYAlfa Romeo Giulia: 2018 Car of the Year FinalistAlfa’s comeback kid represents a return to form for an iconic Italian brand, and has the skills to earn a place on this year’s COTY shortlist. Is it good enough to be top dog?
- Events2018 Detroit Motor Show: FCA just getting started on Alfa rebootNeglecting Alfa Romeo and Maserati would have been ‘economical suicide,’ says FCA boss
- NewsPerformance bargains on MY17 modelsWe scour dealers nationwide for the best fast cars available new, for less.
- FeaturesMOTOR’s Top 10 videos of 2017Our favourite moments the camera crew were able to capture
- Car StyleWhichcar Style Award 2018 - Vote & Win!The WhichCar Style Awards are back! Our team of experts have shortlisted the 12 most stylish cars from the last year and now it’s time for you to have your say.