Total BMW M4 Reviews: 20
- ComparisonsAudi RS5 vs BMW M4 vs Mercedes-AMG C63 comparisonAudi lobs a 331kW grenade into the ubercoupe sector in the chiselled form of its latest RS5. Should BMW and Mercedes-AMG be worried?
- Car Comparisons2018 Audi RS5 vs BMW M4 CS vs Porsche 718 Cayman GTS comparison reviewGermany’s uber coupes have succumbed to boost, but can they still pull at your heartstrings?
- ReviewsBMW M4 Pure vs BMW M2 PureCan M Division’s baby bruiser upstage its big brother?
- Comparisons2018 Audi RS5 v BMW M4 Pure v Mercedes-AMG C63 SAudi lobs a 331kW grenade into the ubercoupe sector in the chiselled form of its latest RS5. Should BMW and Mercedes-AMG be worried?
- Reviews2017 BMW M4 CS reviewBMW looks to build the ultimate roadgoing M4 coupe
- Reviews2017 BMW M4 CS reviewFettled M4 delivers the goods, but at an almighty price
- Reviews2018 BMW M4 Competition LCI reviewLightly updated M4 scores new lights and interior bits
- Reviews2018 BMW M4 CS: first driveM Division finds its sweet spot
- Reviews2017 Nissan GT-R NISMO vs 2017 BMW M4 GTS comparison reviewIt’s Japan vs Germany as the ultimate GT-R takes on the ultimate M4 – and wallops it
- ReviewsTop 5 most powerful six-cylinder engines on sale in AustraliaNissan GT-R, Porsche 911 Turbo, Alfa Giulia QV, BMW M4 GTS or the Porsche 911 Carrera GTS: We count down the five most powerful six cylinders on sale in Australia.
- Reviews2016 BMW Alpina B4 Bi-turbo reviewEver wanted a BMW M4 with more? If the answer is yes, a Melbourne-based BMW dealership thinks it has the answer and it wears an Alpina badge.
- Reviews2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S long-term car review, part 4On a little prayer, the C63 takes us there
- Reviews2016 BMW M4 M Performance reviewOptional extras dial up the attitude
- ReviewsBMW M3/M4 Competition pack: 12 things you didn’t knowEager to capitalise on our hunger for all things M series, BMW unveils its M2 and M3 competition-spec variants. Toby Hagon explains what sets the Competition series apart from...
- Reviews2016 BMW M3/M4 Competition pack reviewMORE power and sharper dynamics make for a worthwhile addition to the M3 and M4 family
- Reviews2016 BMW M4 Competition reviewBMW Australia builds its own M4 Competition, giving it more herbs and – crucially – a chassis rethink
- Reviews2016 BMW M4 GTS reviewThe fastest BMW road car ever. But the best?
- Reviews2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S Coupe Quick ReviewThe two-door version of Mercedes-AMG’s searing C63 S: sharing the sedan and wagon’s twin-turbo V8, but with many engineering improvements under its tightly wrapped skin.
- Reviews2017 BMW M4 Competition ReviewImproved software, a greater excitement factor and a negligible increase in price compared to the standard M4 makes BMW’s M4 Competition the one to go for, writes Mike Duff
- Reviews2016 BMW M4 GTS reviewAll 700 of the BMW M4 GTSs that will be built are already sold. Here’s what you’re missing out on