Total Holden Reviews: 20
- ReviewsHolden Colorado LT 2019 quick reviewIf you're in the market for a dual-cab ute and the Colorado isn't on the list, you're not looking hard enough
- Reviews2019 Holden Trax Range ReviewThe Holden Trax is a good-looking small SUV that does a lot with your smartphone, handles sweetly, and goes hard – thanks to turbo-petrol power. Every Trax has a reversing camera.
- ComparisonsHolden Commodore VXR vs Volkswagen Arteon 206TSI comparison reviewThe Holden Commodore and Volkswagen Arteon battle-it-out in this fast 'n' furious face-off
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Showdown 2005: Holden Commodore SS vs Monaro CV8 vs Commodore SV8 vs...Four sports V8s, a defending champ turbo and one very big surprise
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Showdown 2005: Holden Commodore SV6 vs Ford Falcon XR6 comparisonNot all Aussie sports sedans run V8s. We temperature-test the sporty six-packs
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Muscle Car Showdown 2005: IntroductionAustralia’s latest performance cars visit the dyno, dragstrip and racetrack, and then the back of Bourke, to crown a new king of Aussie muscle cars
- Reviews2019 Holden Commodore and Calais Range ReviewThe Commodore is a roomy and comfortable family liftback-sedan or wagon, with great roadholding, efficient turbocharged engines all-wheel-drive and autonomous emergency braking.
- 4x4 Comparisons2019 Ford Everest vs Holden Trailblazer 4x4 comparison reviewCan a ‘little’ 2.0-litre diesel work in a big and relatively heavy 4x4 like the Ford Everest? We line it up against Holden’s Trailblazer to find out.
- ComparisonsHolden Acadia vs Mazda CX-9 vs Hyundai Santa Fe vs Toyota Kluger comparison reviewHolden’s most compelling debut in years is a seven-seater SUV amped to rock a packed house. But will a trio of talented support acts blow it off stage?
- ComparisonsFun SUVs done dirt cheapYes, people, cheap thrills can come in SUV shapes and sizes
- 4x4 Comparisons2019 Ford Everest vs Holden Trailblazer video reviewCan Trailblazer keep the 2.0-litre bi-turbo diesel-powered Everest honest?
- Reviews2006 Holden Astra SRi Turbo review: classic MOTORHow Holden stepped back into the burgeoning hot hatch market with its SRi Turbo
- Reviews2019 Holden Astra Hatchback Range ReviewEverything you need to know about the Astra hatchback, including pricing, updates and features
- Reviews2019 Holden Acadia Range ReviewEverything you need to know about the Holden Acadia large SUV including specifications, pricing, safety and features.
- Reviews2016-2018 Holden Captiva Range ReviewEverything you need to know about the Holden Captiva large SUV, including pricing and features
- Reviews2019 Holden Acadia LTZ-V AWD reviewHolden’s new seven-seat flagship SUV is designed to be a new luxurious take on the traditional family wagon
- Reviews2018 Holden Equinox LTZ-V long-term review, part fourHolden’s betting $500 you’ll buy, if it can just get some bums on seats
- Reviews2018 Holden Acadia reviewHolden’s Acadia has big shoes to fill if it’s to be Australia’s Own seven-seater
- Reviews2004 Pontiac GTO review: classic MOTORThe Monaro was reborn as Pontiac’s GTO, but was it lairy enough for the Yanks? We went cruising in LA to find out…
- Reviews2006 Holden WM Caprice review: classic MOTORThe big bucks pay off for Holden’s impressive pimp mobile