Total HSV Reviews: 20
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Showdown 2005: HSV Clubsport takes the crown!With a 6.0-litre V8 thumping out 297kW, HSV’s ClubSport is 2005's chairman of the board
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Showdown 2005: HSV Maloo R8 vs FPV PursuitNothing’s more Aussie than utes in the Outback, but are they dumb trucks or two-door sportsters
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Showdown 2005: HSV Clubsport vs FPV Falcon GTHauling the masters of mumbo through the wringer
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Showdown 2005: HSV GTO Coupe vs HSV Coupe4Rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive? HSV’s Coupes argue which is the hotter dish
- Car ComparisonsAll Aussie Muscle Car Showdown 2005: IntroductionAustralia’s latest performance cars visit the dyno, dragstrip and racetrack, and then the back of Bourke, to crown a new king of Aussie muscle cars
- 4x4OTYHSV Colorado SportsCat+: 2019 4x4 of the Year contenderSportsCat+ among the pigeons?
- Car Comparisons2007 HSV Astra VXR vs Mazda 3 MPS comparison review: classic MOTORHSV's Astra VXR hot hatch square up against Mazda's 3 MPS
- Car Comparisons2018 Ford Ranger Raptor vs HSV SportsCat performance comparison reviewThey’re not cheap, nor very quick, so how can these high-riding diesel utes possibly qualify as performance cars?
- 4x4 Comparisons2018 HSV Colorado SportsCat vs Ford Ranger Raptor 4x4 comparison reviewAny ute can be improved from stock, but why do it yourself when you can buy pre-enhanced units like this duo?
- Reviews2007 HSV Clubsport R8 review: classic MOTORClubsport R8 takes it to GTS in a sibling stoush
- Reviews2019 Chevrolet Camaro reviewHSV's back with its long-awaited Camaro - but, is it a fitting follow-up to the brilliant Commodore-based heroes we loved?
- Car Comparisons2004 HSV Avalanche vs Porsche Cayenne S comparison review: classic MOTORHSV’s Avalanche has the speed to scare the Porsche Cayenne S. Nuthin’ soft about these soft-roaders...
- Car Comparisons2004 FPV Pursuit ute vs HSV Maloo R8 comparison review: classic MOTORIt’s the battle of blue heelers and Blunnies as HSV’s Maloo R8 faces off against FPV’s Pursuit
- ReviewsAll the reasons why the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado could be right for youCan a 3.6-tonne, 6.1-metre long dual-cab ute ever make sense on Australian roads?
- Reviews2004 HSV GTO Coupe LE review: classic MOTORThe GTO Coupe with 285kW and some short-term exclusivity
- Car Comparisons2006 HSV GTS v FPV GT comparison review: classic MOTORWe took two Aussie thoroughbreds on a journey to meet the people, via Mt Panorama, Bathurst
- Reviews2018 Chevrolet Camaro reviewHSV strips and re-equips the Camaro with the wheel on the right side. If you’ve never quite recovered from the death of the Monaro, salvation is yours.
- Reviews2007 Walkinshaw Clubsport R8 review: classic MOTORThis Walkinshaw R8 ticked every box on our go-fast list. Yeow!
- Reviews2018 Holden Colorado Sportscat+ by HSV performance reviewA pretty damn awesome tow vehicle
- Reviews2004 HSV Coupe 4 first-drive review: classic MOTORWhen HSV was first out of the blocks with a local all-wheel-drive performance car, we were first out of the blocks to drive it!