SIT back, grab a beverage and enjoy 162 pages of four-wheelin’ fun.
Harrop Engineering put its own spin on the Killa Kustoms V8-powered Colorado and called it the ‘Superado’, and we were flung the keys to it this month.
Customised metal didn’t end there, as we focused our microscope on a modified LC79 and American Expedition Vehicles’ Outpost II.
Wagons weren’t forgotten, either, with the top-selling MU-X and Pajero Sport ramming heads.
WHAT ELSE IS THERE?
- Venturing to Hell Hole National Park, Queensland
- Family fun at Rover Park, NSW
- Pub talk at the Albert Hotel in Milparinka.
- How to get the most out of adjustable dampers.
- Why you need Safari’s Armax ECU.
- Holden 1 Tonner: the often overlooked bits of kit.
- New products tried and tested.
- How to save a penny at a 4x4 wrecking yard.
- Colorado LTZ joins the 4X4 garage.
- Regular columns by Fraser and Ron.
Purchasing this month’s magazine also nets buyers more entries into the draw to win an HSV SportsCat+. Head to our contest page to enter now!