SIT back, grab a beverage and enjoy 162 pages of four-wheelin’ fun.
Harrop Engineering put its own spin on the Killa Kustoms V8-powered Colorado and called it the ‘Superado’, and we were flung the keys to it this month.
Customised metal didn’t end there, as we focused our microscope on a modified LC79 and American Expedition Vehicles’ Outpost II.
Wagons weren’t forgotten, either, with the top-selling MU-X and Pajero Sport ramming heads.
WHAT ELSE IS THERE?
- Venturing to Hell Hole National Park, Queensland
- Family fun at Rover Park, NSW
- Pub talk at the Albert Hotel in Milparinka.
- How to get the most out of adjustable dampers.
- Why you need Safari’s Armax ECU.
- Holden 1 Tonner: the often overlooked bits of kit.
- New products tried and tested.
- How to save a penny at a 4x4 wrecking yard.
- Colorado LTZ joins the 4X4 garage.
- Regular columns by Fraser and Ron.
Purchasing this month’s magazine also nets buyers more entries into the draw to win an HSV SportsCat+. Head to our contest page to enter now!
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
The quintessential magazine for Australia’s four-wheel drive and offroad enthusiasts.
New Mag: June 2021 issue of 4X4 Australia is out now
Mega dual-cab test, deluxe Lux with the lot, a fettled D23 Navara ST and loads more in the June 2021 magazine
VFACTS: Ranger takes a slim lead over Hilux for top 4x4 crown
Despite COVID-19, businesses and households cited as showing confidence in new 4x4 purchases
All-new LC300 to get higher payload
Six-lug wheels hint at a higher payload for the next-gen LandCruiser