Total Range Rover News: 20
- News2019 Range Rover Evoque price and features revealedBigger, more expensive second-gen Evoque expands into hybrid territory, three-door ditched
- NewsJaguar Land Rover applies for Road Rover trademarkSpeculation ramps up after JLR reserves a ‘new’ nameplate
- NewsJames Bond Land Rovers on display at 007 Elements showAustrian installation offers the chance to get a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Spectre
- NewsRange Rover SV Coupe revealed at Geneva Motor ShowThe ultimate Rangie is expected to fetch around $500K.
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Range Rover SV Coupe revealedSupercharged V8-powered two-door Range Rover is ‘fastest-ever full-size Range Rover’
- News2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography debuts ahead of LA Motor ShowLong wheelbase SVA is Land Rover’s most luxurious SUV
- Custom 4x4sArmoured Range Rover custom reviewForget crash-test results, or how many airbags your truck has, because you’re looking at the safest SUV on the planet. And we’ve driven it.
- News2018 Range Rover line up confirmed for AustraliaDiesel, V6, and V8 models now joined by a plug-in hybrid Rang Rover
- News2018 Range Rover Sport announcedSupercharged V8 SVR now scores 423kW and 4.5s 0-100km/h sprint
- OpinionLand Rover Defender will returnThe Land Rover Defender may be dead, but it will live again.
- OpinionThe best 4x4s combine technology and traditionNew technology is far from the be-all-and-end-all of off-road driving, but it adds amazing ability to the right platforms.
- NewsRange Rover Velar powertrain and specification options will spoil you with choiceUnprecedented engine and spec choices for Land Rover’s new premium midsize SUV
- News2018 Range Rover Velar brings powerful new 2.0-litre engineBrand new Range Rover will drop into Australian showrooms in October priced from $70,000
- AdviceAustralia's Best-value Cars: Medium SUV $45,000-$65,000The $45,000 to $65,000 bracket of the hugely popular medium-SUV class is a fascinating point where higher-spec mainstream models start to converge with lower-spec luxury vehicles.
- NewsLand Rover releases special edition Range Rover EvoqueA special edition Range Rover Evoque has been released to celebrate the production of 600,000 of the luxury SUVs in just six years.
- OpinionElectronic Traction Control is the gift that keeps on givingETC wasn’t originally intended to be a 4WDer’s friend.
- News2019 Range Rover Evoque spied on the street2019 Range Rover Evoque mule reveals little second-gen model detail in public-road testing
- NewsSUV sales explodeAussies sweeten on the sports utility vehicle
- News2017 Geneva Motor Show: The nine cars you can afford to buyThis year’s festival of cars in Geneva was chockers with high-end rides and adventurous concepts, but there was plenty of showroom-ready – and attainable – metal on display
- News2017 Geneva Motor Show: Range Rover Velar revealedLand Rover adds a new variant to its Range Rover line-up with the handsome Velar, revealed ahead of the Geneva Motor Show.