Total BMW i8 News: 20
- News2019 BMW i8 Roadster pricing revealedBMW’s drop-top plug in sportster arrives with updated coupe
- NewsBMW shuns all-electric sports carBattery technology can provide performance, not dynamics, according to BMW
- FeaturesSeven electric cars to be excited about in 2018Like it or not, electrified drivetrains are arriving fast. Here are seven bound for Australia in 2018 that we’re pretty amped about.
- News2018 BMW i8 Roadster steps out in SydneyThe tech head’s supercar, the BMW i8, gains a mid-life boost with improved battery technology, greater range and a slinky new Roadster variant
- News2017 LA Motor Show: 2018 BMW i8 Roadster revealed, Coupe faceliftedScissor-doored, folding-roof version of the i8 to join a fresh-look Coupe in Australia next year
- AdviceOne of a kind: The slow sellers heading out of showroomsOnly one Australian buyer reached into their wallet to buy one of these cars last month. We look at why they are such slow sellers
- NewsBritain taps diesel cars to pay for EV-driven futureThe UK gets proactive about electric cars. Meanwhile in Australia …
- News2018 BMW i8 Roadster teased in new videoBMW preview their headless hybrid… with the top left on
- NewsElectric the way of the future, but not for M cars, BMW saysThe head of the ‘i’ skunkworks thinks the electric sub-brand could work with M division on hotted-up hybrids
- AdviceAustralia’s EV charging networkCharging infrastructure is improving in Australia, although, not quite fast enough for electric vehicle owners.
- NewsMini Countryman plug-in hybrid could be heading to AustraliaMini Australia has the Countryman PHEV on its wishlist, but has yet to finalise a business case for what could be its first hybrid model Down Under
- AdviceFive most powerful three-cylinder carsTiny turbos provide good power and fuel economy, here are three of the most powerful on the Australian market.
- NewsInductive charging to come with new Mercedes-Benz S-ClassOwning a plug-in hybrid will soon become much easier.
- AdviceWhich type of electric vehicle is right for you?Cutting down on fossil fuels is a good thing, but there’s a lot more to consider when purchasing an electric, hybrid or plug-in hybrid car.
- NewsBMW electric car strategy reportedly under reviewBMW management will skip the 2016 Paris motor show for crunch talks on the future of its electric vehicle strategy, the Reuters news agency is reporting.
- AdviceCar Olympics: Top performing cars rankedYou’d hardly know it but the Olympics start this weekend, so we thought we’d add come much needed excitement by pitting together production cars sold in Australia across...
- Features12 Future classic cars to watchFancy playing the classic car market? Here are twelve cars that are worth a look right now
- News2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed mega line-upAnyone categorised as a revhead should have the Goodwood Festival of Speed on their bucket list…
- NewsToyota’s 300kW Supra hybrid targets 911Next-gen 86 also set to go hybrid
- Car StyleBMW i8 Futurism EditionThe BMW i8 gets a vibrant paint job to celebrate 50 years of BMW in Italy, recalling the Art Car era.