When cars crash and egos clash, fisticuffs are inevitable.
But if there’s anything to learn from these trackside tantrums, it’s that you won’t see a racing driver in a UFC bout any time soon.
1. PIQUET v SALAZAR (Formula 1, 1982)
2. SIMKO v DENIS (Stock Cars, 2006)
3. LONGHURST v MORRIS (Super Touring, 1994)
4. YARBOROUGH v ALLISON(S) (NASCAR, 1979)
5. TAGLIANI v TRACY (Champ Car, 2006)
6. SKAIFE v INGALL (V8 Supercars, 2003)
7. BINGHAM v FRANSEN (Grand Am, 2006)
8. MURPHY v AMBROSE (V8 Supercars, 2005)
9. PIT CREW v PIT CREW (NASCAR, 2012)
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The world's most thrilling performance car magazine. Delivered to your door each month.
How Australia got the ultimate BMW E36
You couldn’t buy this limited edition M3 unless you had a special racing licence
How free-piston technology could save internal combustion, but not as you know it
Forget almost everything you thought you knew about how an internal combustion engine works
What happened in MOTOR 13 years ago? We thrashed the 911 GT2 and CLK63 Black on road and track!
Throwback to our day with 763kW and $736,560 worth of dark fast metal