Total Ford Ranger News: 20
- News2021 Ford Ranger: is this it?Exclusive images reveal what could be the all-new version of the Ford Ranger dual-cab ute. Or is it some rival mystery ute with a very clear taste for Blue Oval design?
- NewsMore power mooted for Ford Mustang EcoBoostFord's four-cylinder turbocharged Mustang looks set to score a power-up later this year
- NewsHolden dealers told import plans are “scuttlebutt” – reportHolden bosses have told key dealers that the company is not going anywhere, despite product holdups
- Car StyleRoad Trip: Australia's top romantic drivesDon’t wait for Valentine’s Day – just jump in your car and drive. Here are a few Australian road trips to put in the diary for your next getaway.
- NewsYanks go berserk for Ford RangerFord orders extra shifts to cope with demand
- News2019 car sales off to a nervous startWeak consumer confidence continues to hang over the car industry, and Ford's Ranger is just one victim
- NewsFuel tax or road use tax – which would you prefer?New proposal from automotive body proposes the abolition of fuel excise tax in exchange for a user-pays system
- Car StyleWhichCar Style Awards 2019 – the ContendersThe biggest field of contenders in the WhichCar Style Award’s four-year history meets the largest – and most talented – pool of judges. Whose style reigns supreme?
- News200 jobs to go at Ford Australia as more global engineering work comes inFord head office guarantees $500 million R&D spend in Australia, but 205 local jobs will be lost
- CarnageScotty’s new Ford Ranger Raptor – Carnage PlusScotty gets his hands on a new Ford Ranger Raptor to replace his old FX4 model
- NewsConfirmed: next Volkswagen Amarok will be a Ford RangerVW and Ford bosses confirm plans to share commercial vehicle technology, including dual-cab ute platform
- Custom 4x4sCustom Dana 60-equipped Ford PXII RangerAn open cheque and no rules … the right way to build a Ranger.
- NewsVFACTS December 2018: Australia’s top models revealedUtes, hatchbacks take out the title as Australia’s favourite models, while SUVs join forces to dominate overall
- FeaturesOpinion: Can dual-cab utes be performance cars?Our December 2018 feature on "performance dual-cab utes" has left us wondering if this genre has proper MOTOR pedigree
- OpinionAd Standard’s double standards are out of controlAustralia is addicted to alcohol and gambling but heaven forbid you should see someone having fun in a ute
- NewsFord Ranger Raptor ad bannedAd Standards watchdog forces Ford to pull advert for depicting ‘reckless’ driving
- NewsVFACTS October 2018: Hilux and Ranger lead the pack, yet againDespite an overall drop in LCV sales, Ranger and Hilux remain best-selling vehicles.
- NewsFord Ranger Storm is a Raptor LiteBrazilian Ranger concept wears Ford Ranger Raptor bits, but don’t expect to buy similar parts four your XLT
- NewsFord, Volkswagen set to share dual-cab ute platformsGlobal VW boss says it makes sense for VW Amarok to partner up with Ford Ranger
- News2019 Ford Ranger Raptor: 5 things you should knowFord’s most expensive dual-cab ute is not just an exercise in style over substance